Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I just got a female therapist

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
My therapist from my doctors office passed away a few days ago from a carjacking attempt and I just went in to meet a new therapist today, some old white roastie in her early fifties. (My parents know I’m not exactly a normal teenager and I heard my mother talking to my dad on the phone saying something like: “How would he react to a female?”, or something like that) Anyways back to the foid therapist she mentioned she had two kids and I think she said two different fathers but I’m not exactly sure if I heard that right or it was just my Blackpilled
mind translating what I heard. She started asking me questions about my social life etc and then she started wasting my time talking about female related issues.

Therapy session is over and I’m telling my mother to get me a male therapist, but no other male is at the office, the rest are black, Indian females and my mom is telling me to “give her a chance to get an insight on the female mind.”

It’s Over

Therapists are so much scam tbh it makes me want to go and kill every single on of them. If I had a choice between normies and therapists, I would actually kill the therapists. They are so full of shit with their retarded "healing" methods and their condenscending platitudes.

she will most likely give up sooner or later and just prescribe you some pills. throw them away.

Therapy is already a joke by itself, having a female therapist is one of the worst decisions you can make, in my university I often listen to female psychology students make fun of their patients, they have no integrity at all, your luck is that she is not young, because if she was you can bet that she would be counting all your problems for the other foids in a party while sucking chads cock

Make sure to NEVER agree to go to a hospital for any psychiatric or mental issues. You will be locked up in an institute for weeks twiddling your thumbs. It'll be a nightmare. If the police is called to send you there, act absolutely normal all the way, no aggression, no verbal abuse, and use the court to your advantage to get out of there. This is an advice to all the men out there.

I actually think females can be therapists if they are truthful about the black pill. Especially if they are past hitting the wall, or the got cheated on by chad, which might not be a big deal during their 20's when every 4 share one chad, but at some point after having kids.

You could use that temporarly to get more insight into the foid mind. just sayin. Otherwise just ditch her.

TRY and get a pity fuck

Interesting, care to share more of that?
My therapist had a lot of expensive shit from the amount of people that liked going to him for his “positive mindset”, I think he had a higher quality Corvette (from the funeral pamphlet I read) and he was reported to be killed on the ninth from how decomposed his body was

Therapists are worthless male or female.

the foid therapist she mentioned she had two kids and I think she said two different fathers

We're living in a mad world where people think sluts are qualified to be giving mental health advice.

Ask if you can rub her ass and cuddle:feelsokman:

My therapist had a lot of expensive shit from the amount of people that liked going to him for his “positive mindset”, I think he had a higher quality Corvette (from the funeral pamphlet I read) and he was reported to be killed on the ninth from how decomposed his body was
Life Fuel.
Have you seen where I wrote 50 y/o roastie with sagging skin that leans forward when it walks?

Volcel if you wouldn't.

How is therapy meant to do for you anyway, I rather be out in a hospital forever to get away from society

Once she has sucked your parents dry, she will prescribe you bluepills and send you back to hell.

Have you seen where I wrote 50 y/o roastie with sagging skin that leans forward when it walks?
volcel if you dont run PUA on this prime age therapist

Prepare for massive aggravation.

Its not a good thing if a women know all your problem. She is a therapist,but she is a femoid as well. You will laugh of all your problems.

Its fact that she will talk with others femoid about your problems and them will have a nice time making jokes about you.

Dont go there,op.

My advice as someone who's gone through this but a hundred times worse: If you really don't want to see the therapist, be as stubborn and obtuse as you can. This would be a war of attrition. Your parents mean well, but good intentions are no substitute for knowing how things work. The only way to make your parents stop doing this to you is to sap them of their patience and good will.

It shouldn't have to come to that, though. The better option would be to stomach the therapy sessions without letting the old roastie transfer you to a psychiatrist. You can bring over a deck of cards or a board game so you can pass the time without giving anything away about yourself. If you do this, do not make small talk of any kind or answer any personal questions. Anything you say can and will be used against you. If you're not confident in your ability to keep your mouth shut, then do go ahead with the war of attrition with your parents.

Among all the therapists I tried, I also had a left leaning baby boomer roastie.

Blackpill crap gradually destroyed her. You don't want that happening with a team watching behind when to send you into some pricey hospital for good.

My therapist from my doctors office passed away a few days ago from a carjacking attempt and I just went in to meet a new therapist today, some old white roastie in her early fifties. (My parents know I’m not exactly a normal teenager and I heard my mother talking to my dad on the phone saying something like: “How would he react to a female?”, or something like that) Anyways back to the foid therapist she mentioned she had two kids and I think she said two different fathers but I’m not exactly sure if I heard that right or it was just my Blackpilled
mind translating what I heard. She started asking me questions about my social life etc and then she started wasting my time talking about female related issues.

Therapy session is over and I’m telling my mother to get me a male therapist, but no other male is at the office, the rest are black, Indian females and my mom is telling me to “give her a chance to get an insight on the female mind.”

It’s Over
Why not try to befriend her; if possible.

therapy is fucked.

Show this to your parents and therapist and tell us their response:

How about you just insult her the whole time? At least get your money's worth.

Therapies fucking gay tbh, they can't fix incel unless she literally fucking sucks your cock.

Just tell hER to suck you off bro, AND ASCEND

Show this to your parents and therapist and tell us their response:[HIGH IQ]

Do this OP, make her stare into the abyss.

my mom is telling me to “give her a chance to get an insight on the female mind.”
Isn't the therapist supposed to help you with your own mind problem instead of opening you about his own problem ? Females are so self centered they don't even realize how absurd this "therapy" is.

Isn't the therapist supposed to help you with your own mind problem instead of opening you about his own problem ? Females are so self centered they don't even realize how absurd this "therapy" is.
No. Most of my female counselors have went on and on about their own lives (and then cry foul when I use that information against them). Men are supposed to listen to their shit at all times.