Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just got a new waffle maker bhais

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I was amazed, the shit is fucking magic? Like it stays completely clean on the inside no matter how many times I use it and the waffles come out in the perfect shape. Im going to be eating waffles literally every day for a while now

Meanwhile chads fucks his gfs tight pussy every night and she makes him waffles every morning without him even having to get out of bed. IM FINNA ROPE BROCELS @rope2cope

Not even the waffle maker can save you from the realization of breakfast at Chad's.
It. Is. Done for.

I was amazed, the shit is fucking magic? Like it stays completely clean on the inside no matter how many times I use it and the waffles come out in the perfect shape. Im going to be eating waffles literally every day for a while now

Meanwhile chads fucks his gfs tight pussy every night and she makes him waffles every morning without him even having to get out of bed. IM FINNA ROPE BROCELS @rope2cope
Waffle makers are gay

Waffles-Maker.jpg

Waffles will make you fat

Id take a baseball bat and destroy the machine

Can you make some blue waffles with it?

Waffle makers are gay

Legit

Your gf should make you waffles to surprise you, making them yourself is such a metrosexual sissy thing to do

Cooking is not manly unless youre eating meat

Waffles will make you fat

Id take a baseball bat and destroy the machine
copelos waffles can be very healthy and filling they are mostly protein if u put eggs and whey in the mix

copelos waffles can be very healthy and filling they are mostly protein if u put eggs and whey in the mix

I gag whenever I try to get whey down even if I dilute it so much that it doesnt lump and I can barely taste it and youre making waffles out of it

Youre insane tbh

I gag whenever I try to get whey down even if I dilute it so much that it doesnt lump and I can barely taste it and youre making waffles out of it

Youre insane tbh
I cant even taste it ngl its just regular old waffles to me

Have u tried putting it in a shake maby

Bruh..

Why is this in ID :feelswhat:

how do waffles taste compared to pancakes?

how do waffles taste compared to fesikh?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back