Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just got a Raspberry pi 5 (8gb variant)

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
Do my brocels have any cool project ideas? I was thinking about making a plex server or some kind of NAS, maybe make some kind of backdoor to access networks over SSH idk mang. Any pi5cels want to give me any ideas.

Do my brocels have any cool project ideas? I was thinking about making a plex server or some kind of NAS, maybe make some kind of backdoor to access networks over SSH idk mang. Any pi5cels want to give me any ideas.
They look cool, You could use it as a home theater

They look cool, You could use it as a home theater
Have you set yours up as a media server. That's cool but I don't really watch any movie. Never began for celswhodon'twatchmovies

Have you set yours up as a media server. That's cool but I don't really watch any movie. Never began for celswhodon'twatchmovies
No, I set up a PC i made out of parts in the living room for a TV gaming room expirience

Like a PC console or something with an XBOX one controller i got cheap

dude nicee, always wanted those

Sounds cool. I've been thinking about building a nas for storing and streaming my legally acquired media. Any advice for a begineer when it comes to building and setting up a nas?

you could make a mini robot control

Sounds cool. I've been thinking about building a nas for storing and streaming my legally acquired media. Any advice for a begineer when it comes to building and setting up a nas?
Just use watchmovieshd.bz

Plex would be good, I have a 6tb external drive hooked up to my old laptop which hosts the plex server

I mean you could setup ubuntu server and then setup a smb share. I know there are some good GUI applications but I haven't used any of them so I wouldn't be the best person to ask. If you want to store you legally acquired media, you could use Plex or jelly, very easy to use and setup

Plex would be good, I have a 6tb external drive hooked up to my old laptop which hosts the plex server
Hard drive mogs me. I got a 32 gb for now.

Make a computer

Hard drive mogs me. I got a 32 gb for now.
I see, well if you do go down the plex route, and start torrenting a bunch of movies, tv shows, music etc. then you'll need more than 32gb

No, I set up a PC i made out of parts in the living room for a TV gaming room expirience

Like a PC console or something with an XBOX one controller i got cheap
Fuck mang, you are l33t hax0r

IDK, make it into a low power router. Tbh, raspberry pi are so over priced they don't even make good project pieces anymore when other boards do a better job.

you can use it as a VPN service but 8g of ram is overkill for that

Metoo! I got a rpi5 too!

I just put kdenlive on it...
I hope to learn how to edit video with it.

Build yourself a better brain with it dumb nigger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back