Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just got out of jail

To explain as much as I can in good enough detail:
In late January I definitely did not order ecstasy, shrooms, and cocaine off of a deep web marketplace because I theoretically wanted to feel anything different from how I usually feel (like shit.) Somewhere along the way the package was intercepted and before I knew it I was arrested and after a few weeks of back and forth with authorities the case was dropped because they couldn’t prove that I ordered anything and anyone could’ve sent it to me.

It’s not very exciting either I didn’t rape anyone, no assault, just being a retard but on the other hand the county jail was fucking disgusting and the female cops were the biggest annoying whale bitches
What? That's it? You fucking nigger, you had us all excited.

There's no way tbh, OP is too high inhib. Wouldn't he get more than a week of jail time for indecent exposure?
He said he bailed himself out. They usually only keep violent criminals that could be dangerous to the public, the rest usually can bail themselves out.