Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just had the most amazing sex EVER! Then we cuddled... am I still an incel?

towncel

towncel

you're insanely dull if you like this site
I went out with a really hot girl and had a cool time with her, when we got to my home, talked about our interests and I saw that she is pretty cool and has a nice personality, we said we are gonna have sex tomorrow, I came close to her after complimenting her charismatically I gave her a hot kiss with the perfect duration, she said she was so horny she couldn't wait and we ended up having the best sex EVER, wow... she complimented my gigantic dick and gave me extremely pleasurable oral, then jumped right into reverse cowgirl and made me have a 15 second orgasm 4 or so minutes in, she turned around and said "you were amazing", only then I realized I wasn't using a condom... this is what chad experiences every day...

Then I woke up with a cum stain between my legs

hehe xd

I can't even make it believable because I am a 0 experience KHV

nausea said:

Tbh. it seems boring to only see her ass and lay there

I think your house is haunted

Akarin said:
worst position

It seems a bit unsatisfying to have sex in a way where you can only see her ass and lay there

nausea said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOpAjLstDzo[/video]

cuck, why??

every human has ass, so looking at ass while having sex is gay because you both have it

when you look at her puss and tits and face it's not gay

Akarin said:
how can you look at her puni while you fuck her??

Akarin said:
every human has ass, so looking at ass while having sex is gay because you both have it

You both have a face as well

Akarin said:

who the fuck thinks a pussy looks appealing? Seriously, mabye virgin pussy idk, but most roasties repulse me.

LeagueEuW said:
Akarin said:
who the fuck thinks a pussy looks appealing? Seriously
face is

ASS NAKED AMAZING SEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Then you woke up from your wet dream.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ThrowTheDogABone

sex... just my sweetdick spontaneous sex... sex... lust... oral... kissing... ass... dirty sex...