Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just hit a vape for the first time

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
Since it’s much harder for me to get access to alcohol, i decided to try a vape today after work. (they’re legal for me to get)

I didn’t like them…

I got a disposable one that costed around 25 bucks and ngl i’m mad at myself. I inhaled the vapor and it just caused a burning sensation with a slight hint of watermelon. It tasted as if I burnt my tongue with a hot watermelon and the flavor is instrumental/weak.
Vaping is very bad for health too so it lingers in my head. I don’t want the rest of my vape and won’t try smoking further.
Alcohol moggs 100% and I want it so bad rn

Since it’s much harder for me to get access to alcohol, i decided to try a vape today after work. (they’re legal for me to get)

I didn’t like them…

I got a disposable one that costed around 25 bucks and ngl i’m mad at myself. I inhaled the vapor and it just caused a burning sensation with a slight hint of watermelon. It tasted as if I burnt my tongue with a hot watermelon and the flavor is instrumental/weak.
Vaping is very bad for health too so it lingers in my head. I don’t want the rest of my vape and won’t try smoking further.
Alcohol moggs 100% and I want it so bad rn
vaping is for sissies, smoke a pack of Malboro like a champ

They're not that bad but hard to use them without feeling like a huge faggot
Only used them twice
Would rather a pack of Lucky Strikes

Vapes are much too harsh. I usually smoke exotic flower since it’s legal and affordable here. Really like THC infused honey buns but they sellout fast.

todays buzz:

IMG 3266

Ice Pie is a hybrid strain made by combining multiple strains into one seed line: Skunk #1, Afghani, Northern Lights, and Shiva.

I don't know if it's legal but try hookah.