Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I just hope there is a heaven.

Hope is more than just this world to live. So can fuck outta here

I'm fine just dying. Thanks.

Hope is more than just this world to live. So can fuck outta here
The only thing i wont agree on is rebirth, so fucking meaningless. What is the point of being reborn into a happy life without knowing how much you have suffered in this life.

[Inceldom Discussion]

The only thing i wont agree on is rebirth, so fucking meaningless. What is the point of being reborn into a happy life without knowing how much you have suffered in this life.
Why not to forget all bad things happened?

I'm afraid most of us are destined for hell anyways
can't have any ugly people in heaven taking up the space for Chad and his 99 angelic stacy harem

I really do honestly hope there isn't! For obvious reasons... Best case scenario we are all living inside a simulation, that is a far more realistic option to explain the universe.

On a related point I hate organised religion, pack of diddlers and parasites the lot of them.

Why not to forget all bad things happened?
How can you know pleasure without pain? All my life i look around myself and see good looking people taking their looks, families, friends and girlfriends for granted.

Just imagine you get reborn as the same person infinite times and the cycle never ends

How can you know pleasure without pain? All my life i look around myself and see good looking people taking their looks, families, friends and girlfriends for granted.
As otherkin, I would like to forget this shitty planet

I really do honestly hope there isn't! For obvious reasons... Best case scenario we are all living inside a simulation, that is a far more realistic option to explain the universe.

On a related point I hate organised religion, pack of diddlers and parasites the lot of them.
I agree, but i wasnt talking about a specific religion, its obvious every single one of them is created to control humans. What kind of a God would create humans just for them to worship him

Just imagine you get reborn as the same person infinite times and the cycle never ends
As long as your memory is washed away, you wont feel a difference. Not now, not in a billion years from now

It makes me think about a famous italian film saga named "Fantozzi". It's basically a story of the average unlucky ugly men of the seventies (and eigithies/nineties). In one specific episode he dies and he's reincarnated as himself.

I'd suggest to watch because it's hilarious but for non-italians it loses a lot of value.

Best case scenario we are all living inside a simulation, that is a far more realistic option to explain the universe.
If so then I hope the mods will let me live with my waifu tbh.

I think god, if it even exists, is evil. Why would he make us suffer like this if he wasn't? Unless there is something special waiting for us incels after death, god is a fucking psycho.

I agree, but i wasnt talking about a specific religion, its obvious every single one of them is created to control humans. What kind of a God would create humans just for them to worship him
The concept of a paradise in the afterlife is just a bait used to keep normies in line as docile slaves for the masters of society.

Religious indoctrination shouldn't be acceptable either although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed with how useful Islam is in restraining undesirable (but hardwired on a molecular level) foid behaviours IE. Attention whoring, disloyalty and manipulation of men through the commoditization of sexuality to their benefit.

all religion is bullshit, the bible does not contain one scientific fact, nor the koran, nor the torah and what about all the hundred religions on this planet. look at history, all the people who have died , all the wars, , a person dies each second, most of them are young people in car accidents who have never committed a serious crime and then their lives are cut short, think the paris attack when the muslim monkey mowed-down all those innocent random people- that is "gods will" imagine the bible contained one scientific fact, E=mcsquared or we came from monkeys

Heaven is for chad

Incels have no place in heaven.
I bet god is a woman. Thats why “she” hates us so much.

I believe in reincarnation

Belief in afterlife is the oldest cope.

Thats all
If rather die and vanish; this world and society we have created are extremely gay and in heaven I’d have to be surrounded by even more chads. Not for me.

Or I hope I can be a ghost and haunt the chads of the world.

There is boyo, I'll see you there Inshallah

I wonder if we could have sex with the stacies who would reject us on earth