Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I just measured my height and broke down crying

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I always thought I was 5'9 but I measured properly today and I turned out to be just a bit over 5'8. So i haven't grown an inch in 2 years, im stuck at this height forever, im a fucking manlet faggot ill never be a real man. its truly over

Same. I think I'm shrinking to 5'5'' from 5'6''. Last time I saw a friend who I hadn't seen in years, he told me I was shorter than he remembered. My sister who I hadn't seen in months tells me I'm really short these days.

Im 6'1 i think. I cant remeber the last time i got properly messured tho. I wear combat boots to add a little extra height.

Do you have good posture? that can fuck with the way you look.

I feel you bro, I had the same experience yesterday. Thought I was 5'10" by now since last time I checked my height was when I was a teenager, but nope, i'm just 5'9", and even then I might be shorter than that, I kept measuring myself a little bit below 5'9" and at my highest it was 5'9" so i'm just going with that.
I thought I was at least average height, but nah, it seems like we're not fit to even have that huh? Below average in every way, that is the incel way.

I'm 5'8" and stopped growing long ago... I don't think I grew an inch since like the end of middle school or so... fml.

Take 2900 mg HGH and see if your plates are still open

what age do people usually stop growing taller?

Yeah i can relate, i thoght i was 6'2, i wasn't then i thought i was 6'1 but it turns out i'm only 6'0 barefeet, i remember crying because of this shit.
Don't lynch me, the feeling's the same.

When you're 5'8 to 5'11, every inch is brutal as hell since all are about average height which means every inch means that you're significantly taller or shorter than so many guys.

i just tell people my drivers licence height. i rounded up lul

Guys its ok I see sub six foot guys with women all the time. I'm over 6 ft but when I go out I see manlets with women all day. Some of the manlets are not even good looking. If you are only a manlet and not a framecel you can gymmax and become a jacked manlet in a year. It's not that over for you guys. :feelsokman:

Guys its ok I see sub six foot guys with women all the time. I'm over 6 ft but when I go out I see manlets with women all day. Some of the manlets are not even good looking. If you are only a manlet and not a framecel you can gymmax and become a jacked manlet in a year. It's not that over for you guys. :feelsokman:

define "manlets"

if you are referring to turbomanlets (5'6 and below) thats false. you actually look even worse as a jacked turbo manlet and you also give off the "napoleon complex" look.

always thought i was 5'10 turns out im like 5'9 fucking r i p

Lmao height doesn't matter at all. Most slayers I've met were your height or shorter.

Lmao height doesn't matter at all. Most slayers I've met were your height or shorter.
Height does matter if someone doesn't have a slayer face

Could be worse friendo.

Height does matter if someone doesn't have a slayer face
But 5'8 is not short at all. How would being 6'5 help you if your face and life are fucked?

But 5'8 is not short at all. How would being 6'5 help you if your face and life are fucked?
"5'8 is not short"

That depends on the reginm and it's the Turbomanlet height where Iive

Height helps Normie faces tbh

"5'8 is not short"

That depends on the reginm and it's the Turbomanlet height where Iive

It helps only for Normie faces tbh
Idk man, where are you from? I'm EEcel.

I am inclined to believe that height is more important than face.

Women would never be with shorter men than they are. Height is the first thing they look at.

Women would never be with shorter men than they are. Height is the first thing they look at.
Face is a way more important trait than height. She won't care whether you're an inch shorter than her if your face is pure eye candy

Agreed, not only that you have a great advantage in sports aswell, height affects all parts of life while face only increases dating attraction a bit.

Agreed, not only that you have a great advantage in sports aswell, height affects all parts of life while face only increases dating attraction a bit.
get this blue pill shit the fuck out of here faggot, "durr face only improves attraction a little bit hurr" stupid cunt

I highly disagree with you on this topic. I don't even want to downplay the importance of height but a good face is the most important trait that determines attractiveness. Of course a good face can't compensate for any height but even Manlets can slay if their face is attractive enough

get this blue pill shit the fuck out of here faggot, "durr face only improves attraction a little bit hurr" stupid cunt
A Blue Pilled individual would deny importance of looks in the first place.

A Blue Pilled individual would deny importance of looks in the first place.
no, blue pillers say it is important but not to the extent incels claim they are. you are text book cucktears.

I highly disagree with you on this topic. I don't even want to downplay the importance of height but a good face is the most important trait that determines attractiveness. Of course a good face can't compensate for any height but even Manlets can slay if their face is attractive enough

Height became a requirement now, not even a mere trait.

Face is a way more important trait than height. She won't care whether you're an inch shorter than her if your face is pure eye candy

I have NEVER seen a couple where the guy is shorter.

Height became a requirement now, not even a mere trait.
The problem is that we are talking about attractiveness. A good height doesn't make anyone attractive on its own

The problem is that we are talking about attractiveness. A good height doesn't make anyone attractive on its own

To be honest i would rather choose the benefits of being tall with an average face, you get a lot more respect when you are tall and as i said it benefits all aspect of life.

As i said, it is a requirement now and as long as he is not disfigured he will have a higher chance of getting a mate.

Did the guys look like Zac Efron or what?
6/10 face and his gf was hot as fuck.

Someone with a good height and a below average face will never be attractive
Someone with a good Face and below average height can still be considered attractive

I have seen guys too shorter than their gf, but then that guy has a good looking face

To be honest i would rather choose the benefits of being tall with an average face, you get a lot more respect when you are tall and as i said it benefits all aspect of life.

As i said, it is a requirement now and as long as he is not disfigured he will have a higher chance of getting a mate.
Not more than someone who has an extremely good looking face.

Not more than someone who has an extremely good looking face.

Someone with an extremely looking face would be a model, so i agree with that part.