Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just need money

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
God, why can't I have this one thing. I won't complain about foids ever again, I won't even have to think about normies. I don't even need some magical lottery win, I can work, but something that actually feels like working towards a bigger goal, not just soul-crushing shit for pennies and constant ridicule from normies. As if it wasn't bad enough that I was born among a species of psychopaths, I also need to actively convince them to buy my services to avoid starvation.
I just need my ebook reader, enough internet to pirate ebooks, food and a place to live -- I don't even need a smartphone or a PC if I could pirate ebooks straight from my ebook reader. I seriously just want to be free from a bunch of screaming back-stabbing monkeys. I'm stressed out of my mind cos of this shit and I can't even produce anything of value cos I need to worry about my survival and need to work some bullshit wagie job only not to be able to buy a home ever, not even a tiny fuck shed.
It's really so bad that I'd seriously consider avoiding all earthy pleasures and just chilling in Tibet eating plain rice if that meant I could avoid normshits. Unfortunately in monasteries you're also under control of some screaming boomer that's basically a wagie boss.
Please God, just let me have that one thing. You took away everything, just being allowed to sleep in peace without having a heart attack caused by normie interactions every day is so fucking little, I'm even willing to work a shit ton if that actually guaranteed me freedom and it wouldn't be so mind-numbing.

Maybe stop being neet, mang

God, why can't I have this one thing. I won't complain about foids ever again, I won't even have to think about normies. I don't even need some magical lottery win, I can work, but something that actually feels like working towards a bigger goal, not just soul-crushing shit for pennies and constant ridicule from normies. As if it wasn't bad enough that I was born among a species of psychopaths, I also need to actively convince them to buy my services to avoid starvation.
I just need my ebook reader, enough internet to pirate ebooks, food and a place to live -- I don't even need a smartphone or a PC if I could pirate ebooks straight from my ebook reader. I seriously just want to be free from a bunch of screaming back-stabbing monkeys. I'm stressed out of my mind cos of this shit and I can't even produce anything of value cos I need to worry about my survival and need to work some bullshit wagie job only not to be able to buy a home ever, not even a tiny fuck shed.
It's really so bad that I'd seriously consider avoiding all earthy pleasures and just chilling in Tibet eating plain rice if that meant I could avoid normshits. Unfortunately in monasteries you're also under control of some screaming boomer that's basically a wagie boss.
Please God, just let me have that one thing. You took away everything, just being allowed to sleep in peace without having a heart attack caused by normie interactions every day is so fucking little, I'm even willing to work a shit ton if that actually guaranteed me freedom and it wouldn't be so mind-numbing.
work max like a dog to a scary degree for the next 5-10 years of your life

Maybe stop being neet, mang
isn't that obvious from my post that I'm not a NEET
I go to uni and wagecuck (recently fired) minimal wage jobs despite having a degree cos of my face

isn't that obvious from my post that I'm not a NEET
I go to uni and wagecuck (recently fired) minimal wage jobs despite having a degree cos of my face
I wagecuck by mostly sitting on my ass on the daily, Chico :smonk:

No money for your face.