Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just need someone to pray for me...

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I need anything bros. I don't care if you are an atheist, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, or animist, etc. I just need something or someone to direct their energy towards me. I've been on here for years now and never asked for a favor but I'm down so bad I'm crying out to the heavens for help. I say this as an atheist myself. Please.

I am going to remember you :feelsokman:

I hope you ascend someday brocel. You are in my prayers

HANG in there bud
The darkest hour is just before the dawn

Brutal. I need someone to pray for me too tbh

I'll pray for you brocel, If you do the same

I’ll pray for you. I feel bad for you and all my brother incels. But notice how the normies and agecucks write book after book, make movie after movie, and news story after news story for chads and foids who get raped but never even one of those things for us, even though rape is a minor inconvenience at worst compared to life long inceldom.

May Allah bless and preserve you from harm. May He grant you the fortitude and the strength to endure your privation and suffering. Above all, may He imbue you with the inspiration and the hope to realize a more fulfilling and satisfying life of purpose. I ask this in the name of almighty Allah, all glory be given to Him. Inshallah.

I prayed to allah, expect a gf sometime today.

your welcome old boy

giphy.gif

I’ll pray for u man:feelscry:

I need anything bros. I don't care if you are an atheist, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, or animist, etc. I just need something or someone to direct their energy towards me. I've been on here for years now and never asked for a favor but I'm down so bad I'm crying out to the heavens for help. I say this as an atheist myself. Please.
What happened?

np bro, im kjv reader

I wish God were real

Sure after i feed my Goldfish i will spare a minute for you