Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I just realized that if I go ER and I kill thousands of people

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
the maximum prison sentence I can get is 50 years since the EU is so cucked. Also, if I behaved good the sentence would be cut in half. :feelskek::feelskek:

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
50 years is still shit I would rather die

You'll get multiple sentences. JUST look at Anders Breivik.

somethibg weird is going on here. My text won't unbold.

You'll get multiple sentences. JUST look at Anders Breivik.

somethibg weird is going on here. My text won't unbold.
in my country, if you get multiple sentences it doesn't add up. you serve all the sentences at once, they don't add up

I should probably delete this post tbh

kill yourself aftewards tbh unless youre a masochist who enjoys taking BBC in prison

Here in Brazil the maximum sentence is 40 years :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

50 years is still shit I would rather die
big truth, also what's the point. Some shitskin trash will pump out 100 garbage wageslave trash for every 1 death OP could cause(in video game).

Jesus, Breivik only got 21 years jfl.

1 person going ER will only ever damage the fate of other Incels by making them targets. There will be a huge societal shift in the near future, but it will be caused organically and non violently by men collectively refusing to be cuck slaves for foids, as the 30:70 ratio gets narrowed down to 80:20, then to 90:10 and so on…

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back