Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just witnessed a man publicly humiliating himself by begging and pleading with his woman at her feet while crying hysterically.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
I presume he was begging her to leave him or something very similar.

Its beyond over for us men. We are finished. Pack up your bags and call it quits. There's no redeeming this kind of degradation of masculine physiology without total extermination by the hellfires of a nuclear holocaust.:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last edited:
What if he was begging to see his child? I've seen men beg like that.

That lad just sounds like a cucked pussy tbh, pathetic

He's a cucks tbh.

Born to be simps.

And that is why we as men are finished.
He should roundhouse kick her pathetic ass, and not be a cucks.

He's seem like low inhib but publicly humiliating himself and become a laughing stock.

It's fucking over for men everywhere: Testosterone levels worldwide are plummeting, and hypergamy just grows worse each passing day.

The fact this man was willing to publicly degrade himself for a foid highlights just now much men as a whole have fallen, especially in the West.

Regardless of the context behind this situation, no man should ever be reduced to resorting to this kind of humiliation.

The fact this man was willing to publicly degrade himself for a foid highlights just now much men as a whole have fallen, especially in the West.

Time for a mars civilization

planet of simps

Do you even blame him? Imagine doing years of self improvement and finally getting a foid and then after some time she breaks up with you and you can already see the dating circus that you have to go trough all over again.

I'd be begging too.

we need a sun civilization so the cucks, kikes, and foids can all burn up
our current civilization is worshiping Saturn that's why our time sucks.

our current civilization is worshiping Saturn that's why our time sucks.
saturn is the kike planet from what ive gathered so far from jewgle
send the kikes back home, their planet is a gas giant, so it will be good for them

saturn is the kike planet from what ive gathered so far from jewgle
send the kikes back home, their planet is a gas giant, so it will be good for them
Tenor

Most stable curry arranged marriage.

Imagine crying at a woman's feet... lmao, these same people control the world btw. The reality is... our "public servants" and the "leaders" are all cucked and told what to do by their foid counterparts. No rational man would be as retarded as our current world leaders if he was single and not manipulated by the serpent whores at the top. Idk.. I'm just spewing shit from my brain at the moment. Take it as you will.

lmao, these same people control the world btw. The reality is... our "public servants" and the "leaders" are all cucked and told what to do by their foid counterparts.
:yes: :yes: :yes:
No rational man would be as retarded as our current world leaders if he was single and not manipulated by the serpent whores at the top.
The adoption of the feminine mindset and philosophy has been a disaster for the entire world.

It’s over for the entirety of the male gender jfl

Simp. Should have just slapped her over the mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back