Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I keep crying whenever I read some of the posts here

Roscomnadzor

Roscomnadzor

B A D G I R L
Some of the posts here on the forum makes my heart break and makes me into a little bitch who hugs my pillow. I'm not like a wailing and weeping bitch when I cry I just let it happen. Even right now the tears are flowing from my eyeballs and I just blow my nose out.
I think It's not even like exclusive to being a sad cunt, I just cry a lot.

don't let soyciety shame you for crying, it's another jewish trick.

Crying is a natural thing.

what the actual fuck grAYcel.. :feelswhat: :feelspuke:

When you grieve - it's a psychological mechanism that helps you leave the past - in the past.
When you are helpless - it helps you accept painful realities, once you surrender you don't have to spend the psychological energy coping
as much

Babies do it, dogs do it, foids are permitted to do it.

But they tryna shame you cause you are subhuman to them, men don't cry you see.
Bullshit bro.

The men that "don't cry" either:
1. repress the shit out of themselves, neurotic fucks
2. already have done the necessary crying, thus "getting over" whatever it was.

I think #2 is better.

I had to teach myself to cry, and some of the best psychological relief came to me from deep crying.

I'm not talking a few tears, I'm talking your entire face tingling aggressively, lower-jaw shaking, and you make a whaling sound.
The kind of crying that makes you lose control while you're asking it to stop, it can get THAT painful emotionally (and physically somewhat)

Pissed off a lot of neighbors, had the police called on me because I was doing it for HOURS.

But it was all stored in my subconscious and shit

fuck it bro cry, while you still can.
Thanks, though sometimes I wish I was empty like some of the inkwells here too....
what the actual fuck grAYcel.. :feelswhat: :feelspuke:
:cryfeels: I'm sorry I can't help it

When you grieve - it's a psychological mechanism that helps you leave the past - in the past.
When you are helpless - it helps you accept painful realities, once you surrender you don't have to spend the psychological energy coping
as much

Babies do it, dogs do it, foids are permitted to do it.

But they tryna shame you cause you are subhuman to them, men don't cry you see.
Bullshit bro.

The men that "don't cry" either:
1. repress the shit out of themselves, neurotic fucks
2. already have done the necessary crying, thus "getting over" whatever it was.

I think #2 is better.

I had to teach myself to cry, and some of the best psychological relief came to me from deep crying.

I'm not talking a few tears, I'm talking your entire face tingling aggressively, lower-jaw shaking, and you make a whaling sound.
The kind of crying that makes you lose control while you're asking it to stop, it can get THAT painful emotionally (and physically somewhat)

Pissed off a lot of neighbors, had the police called on me because I was doing it for HOURS.

But it was all stored in my subconscious and shit

fuck it bro cry, while you still can.
In all fairness if you suppress it for long enough it can actually fuck with your ability to cry so even when I heard bad medical news and wanted to cry I just laughed hysterically which one nurse was a cunt about and accused me of not taking them seriously even though it was not about them but you know how toilets are always have to be the center of attention.

normies have 0 sympathy for mental illness, they can't conceive of the notion of a subconscious, repressed emotions or your mind being anywhere but the present moment and communicating relevant social cues

Normies min stat'ed across nearly the entire range.

0 Intuition
0 Intelligence
0 Perception

Ignore these people man they used to the world being negative to them. In turn they just reflect it back.

Some of the posts here on the forum makes my heart break and makes me into a little bitch who hugs my pillow. I'm not like a wailing and weeping bitch when I cry I just let it happen. Even right now the tears are flowing from my eyeballs and I just blow my nose out.
I think It's not even like exclusive to being a sad cunt, I just cry a lot.
mate do not be ashamed it is natural to cry for the right reasons. emotion is normal it is unfortunte that socity favores psychopaths instead of what is truly natural.

@IncelsNeverCry may have to disapprove of your post.

Snuggle a kitty cat it will make you feel better

retard thinks it is funny to say jokes to someone in distress such as man up.
Tbh it's not a big problem JFL but foids and normies are usually much more crueler and will say that seriously, this is the only place where I can vent without getting ridiculed to the max

Tbh it's not a big problem JFL but foids and normies are usually much more crueler and will say that seriously, this is the only place where I can vent without getting ridiculed to the max
I was not talking about you