Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I keep seeing ‘999’ everywhere

Immolator

Immolator

?
★★★★★
Anyone else experienced this? Or…?

9 doors 9 hours 9 people

You mean the emergency number for Brits? :feelskek:

Or perhaps it's your lifespan, the number of lifetimes you've so far lived, the birth date of your potential drunk chad murderer who will inevitably get off on much reduced charges, with a subhuman being beaten to death by such a halo'd physically attractive man, and an all-female jury; really no way to tell. :smonk:

Or perhaps it's your lifespan, the number of lifetimes you've so far lived, the birth date of your potential drunk chad murderer who will inevitably get off on much reduced charges, with a subhuman being beaten to death by such a halo'd physically attractive man, and an all-female jury; really no way to tell. :smonk:
Nah I live in the US. I shoulda said that on the my post

Hah. Can't imagine getting killed by some Gen Alpha kid born in 2009.

Juice wrld @WØLF

Last edited:
Something similar happens to me, when I think of a word or read a word almost immediately after that word is repeated somewhere like on TV or someone who is close to me says it, it is very strange

Something similar happens to me, when I think of a word or read a word almost immediately after that word is repeated somewhere like on TV or someone who is close to me says it, it is very strange
Damn now I feel like I experienced a deja vu or some sort reading this.