Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I kinda started to hate my dad

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
He is just so hopelessly retarded and set me up for failure in life. I hate being a broke retarded lowest class curry nigger in a ghetto shithole I literally exist to claim benefits for my parents and work in a factory till 70. Fuck this existence and this dumb cunt has no way to escape this just religion and the religion is a joke. Islam is fucking stupid sometimes I like it but most of the time I laugh at the dumb shit like how being poor is apparently a virtue. Being poor is fucking shit. And makes you evil.

I cannot relate to your story, I am sorry.

My dad just got pissed off at me all because I didn't know how to change this one thing on my car- I fucking hate living in the Jewnited States where public transport is shit & you need a car just to stay alive.

My dad just got pissed off at me all because I didn't know how to change this one thing on my car- I fucking hate living in the Jewnited States where public transport is shit & you need a car just to stay alive.
Living in this shithole they took my license for driving normally but because I smoke weed daily they do the tests and I failed. Fucking faggot police can't even stop real criminals. And in the north of England there is no real metro areas you need a car too because the buses are straight trash

Why not mosquemaxx?

ok @Asgard

Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox GIF

If you are young then you can start doing literallyfuckinganything now before you regret it. Education is cheap there, right?

Mine is a gambler and cruel bastard