Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I knew a few incels in my day. Some naïve girls who thought "they can change" or "they're just joking" took them for boyfriends and suffered for it

The "women" like this who are obsessed with incels have no life outside of Reddit and make up stories to find reason to snuff out any sympathy towards us. Check her account and I guarantee she makes way more than one comment every day of the week. They're the female equivalent of us.

Those dumb foids don't realize there are millions of good looking men with equally misogynistic views. I've literally known chads who are openly sexist or even racist (if ethnic gf) and they get away with it lol

Those dumb foids don't realize there are millions of good looking men with equally misogynistic views. I've literally known chads who are openly sexist or racist even racist (if ethnic gf) and they get away with it lol

The average user of this forum mogs in intelligence the average IT user. I can't believe they handle that level of mental retardation

I love how this birthing person (or cuck) uses words/phrases like "engrained" and "a women" and still has the audacity to autocorrect "naive" to "naïve" to look smart.

Now that I think about it, this post is probably written by a man, and here's why: the reason this person says "and by incels I mean..." is likely because he is unable to have sex himself, so he gives his own definition to exclude himself from being an incel.

I love how this birthing person (or cuck) uses words/phrases like "engrained" and "a women" and still has the audacity to autocorrect "naive" to "naïve" to look smart.

Now that I think about it, this post is probably written by a man, and here's why: the reason this person says "and by incels I mean..." is likely because he is unable to have sex himself, so he gives his own definition to exclude himself from being an incel.
Yeah it sounds like it was written by a soycuck jfl.

I also noticed the projection lol. What will drive these retards to be white knights on the internet? Anything less than an intellectual handicap would surprise me.

LOL. That's not what an incel is if bitches still went for them because of their looks or whatever. Fucking retards

They're the female equivalent of us.
Dude hell no, have some self respect, we're no where near their level considering these fucks know some of us individually by heart living rent free in their heads and making it a mission to shoot us down while we're here together knowing these cucks and foids are all the same and forget about their recent post the next day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back