Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I knew this day would come: when SoftWhiteUnderbelly interviewed a white chad claiming to be an incel

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Alright brocels, let’s react to this interview with a white chad in great shape and has a strong jawline talking to Soft White Underbelly:

View: https://youtu.be/5ophgqKm1J4?feature=shared

@Bianor @Mecoja @LeFrenchCel @Spooky_Heejin @Lord Beric @Rotter @AsakuraHao @LesscoBlob @curryboy420 @Arabcel9 @Arabcel99 @Gendocel @Delusional coper @lifefuel @foidrapist69 @rope infinity ♾️ @Awake @EnviadoVerde @AntisocialNihilist @Adolf Kitler @Shiitake @cvh1991

Yes, it's been posted bazillion times already. :feelsseriously: It's literally pinned in ID right now.

Alright brocels, let’s react to this interview with a white chad in great shape and has a strong jawline talking to Soft White Underbelly:

@Bianor @Mecoja @LeFrenchCel @Spooky_Heejin @Lord Beric @Rotter @AsakuraHao @LesscoBlob @curryboy420 @Arabcel9 @Arabcel99 @Gendocel @Delusional coper @lifefuel @foidrapist69 @rope infinity ♾️ @Awake @EnviadoVerde @AntisocialNihilist @Adolf Kitler @Shiitake @cvh1991

Dude, LOL i just posted that video

5 minutes ago lol

Look at the jawline on that fakecel, he claims to be one of us?!

This is very stereotypical and fakecelish, of course he is from California. Any fat Mexican foid would fuck him, fakecel.

Tbh in the video he looked like a weak malnourished guy, if he puts on weight I can see him ascending. The thumbnail looks like a model tier tho

Yes, it's been posted bazillion times already. :feelsseriously: It's literally pinned in ID right now.
I don’t care, we will be hating on this fakecel faggot chadlarper for years to come.

5 minutes ago lol
That fakecel faggot is going to be the face of incels for a while, it won’t hurt to have multiple threads about that fakecel larper and Soft White Snitchfaggot.

Tbh in the video he looked like a weak malnourished guy, if he puts on weight I can see him ascending. The thumbnail looks like a model tier tho
Thank you. Soft White Underbelly is a faggot, he made niggers and losers famous, so now he moved on to this fakecel incellarper.

This is normie fantasy of what an incel is. They ignore actual incels so the can gaze at male models and say "it's your pERsonality". Mark Laita is a virtue signaling caucusoid dipshit who couldn't even ask any good questions.

I don't think he even asked if the guy is a virgin..., I kind of purged my brain of the video. It was pretty boring tbh.. cacs have zero charisma and he was fairly incoherent. He seems like he might be a fag or actor or something. He said he's into theatre and art. Those are some the fakest people.

5 minutes ago lol
Tbh, I saw the news about this on Reddit this morning , but I did not feel like dealing with a Soft White Snitchfaggot video that early in the morning.

I understand wanting to be on Soft White Snitchfaggot, but don’t select a white chad with a strong jawline who just looks a bit wimpy - fakecel!

Fakecel Daniel, little bitch.

All the foids are simping for him, if they had a truecel there they would say things like, “I can see why he’s celibate” or “I wouldn’t fuck you either”.

He looks like he could play on the high school soccer team! Daniel is a disgusting Hollywood fakecel.

“My dad was gone all the time.” Faggot, all that matters are looks, you have looks.” Fakecel faggot, go fuck a fat ethnic foid.

The face he makes at “you know” tells you everything you have to know.

This is normie fantasy of what an incel is. They ignore actual incels so the can gaze at male models and say "it's your pERsonality". Mark Laita is a virtue signaling caucusoid dipshit who couldn't even ask any good questions.

I don't think he even asked if the guy is a virgin..., I kind of purged my brain of the video. It was pretty boring tbh.. cacs have zero charisma and he was fairly incoherent. He seems like he might be a fag or actor or something. He said he's into theatre and art. Those are some the fakest people.
do u drink much?

We all know black foids would be all over this fakecel. “Oh, a nerdy white guy - he’s so cute,” is what those niggreses would say!

@lifefuel

The face he makes at “you know” tells you everything you have to know.
Hollywood fakecel, guy looks like he could model for Armani.

Tell us about getting rejected by foids, fakecel - we get you’re a crazy fuck.

Hollywood fakecel, guy looks like he could model for Armani.
At this point I think feds are hiring actors to play the role of "incel" so they can justify future persecution of incels. Classic caucuscuck shit

“Off putting” - fool looks like Ashton Kutcher and he claims he couldn’t cope in high school.

At this point I think feds are hiring actors to play the role of "incel" so they can justify future persecution of incels. Classic caucuscuck shit
Yes

Daniel can’t get Asian foids?..

Mark said that he was “handsome”, go-fuck-a-fat-deathnic-foid!

Fucking moron fakecel, doesn’t even talk about getting rejected by foids, he talks about how crazy he is.

How much did the Biden administration pay this fakecel?

I thought it was going to be a good interview, Daniel is a fakecel CIA plant, trying to make us look bad.

Hey feds, maybe don’t pick an actor who has a jawline that could cut diamonds next time.

I don't even believe he is incels or mentalcels. Lol, he is definitely a chads who has social anxiety, who qualifies to be a model

Imagine if he dyed his hair blonde, foids would be all over him.

he is not a chad more like a htn/chadlite

“You’re tall”…

Daniel should be ashamed of himself for larping this hard.

he is not a chad more like a htn/chadlite
True. I just know that if he could get some hypnosis to build his confidence, and stop with the snake hissing voice, and dress like a person his age - he’d be a 8/10 chad.

Huge hands, decent wrists also.

“Tried the apps”… fakecel faggot Daniel.

Randomly plugs his documentary, fakecel.

They do it on purpose to show that it's all about personality.

My dumb reason for not working out was that my brain is all that matters.
This bro should just hit the gym and pump iron. How unattractive being effeminate.

Look at the jawline on that fakecel, he claims to be one of us?!
They always show decent looking white guys in these interviews. I'm still waiting for that one with a 4'11" blading indian janitor.

Jfl memes are becoming real.

He's literally an actor, Apparently he's playing an "incel" who kidnaps stacies and rapes them in a movie coming out soon.

here's his imdb

I thought it was going to be a good interview, Daniel is a fakecel CIA plant, trying to make us look bad.

Hey feds, maybe don’t pick an actor who has a jawline that could cut diamonds next time.

He's literally an actor, Apparently he's playing an "incel" who kidnaps stacies and rapes them in a movie coming out soon.

here's his imdb

Big hands, good face, I could tell immediately he is not an incel. He (the character he's playing) isn't mentalcel enough to be incel with those looks.

They want to paint us as weak effeminate crybabies like him. Every incel should do martial arts, go to the gym and carry weapons. I have a small frame but I still bench 225lb and I could kill soys like him with my bare hands. He is the opposite of an incel. An incel is someone with bad genetics who tried everything yet still society doesn't accept him.

First time I've been pinned in a post, I suppose I should be grateful.

here's his imdb
Are you fucking serious.

higashiyama kobeni chainsaw man drawn by burgertingz  sample a001cc6f4cdc3023df0ea636183ddfa8

I woke up to all this news about Fakecel Daniel coming out.

No surprise, the video was made private - Daniel was a total fakecel.

White Soft Snitchfaggot is a loser, I wouldn’t mind Incel TV interviewing a real non-actor incel.

What a fucking disgusting fakecel faggot - Mark is losing viewers now, because people are suspicious of his older videos.

I sort of wish I recorded the interview, but it was so fake - I wouldn’t want to insult real incels by giving Fakecel Daniel more notoriety.

@LeFrenchCel

I sort of wish I recorded the interview, but it was so fake - I wouldn’t want to insult real incels by giving Fakecel Daniel more notoriety.

@LeFrenchCel
It's bc of media interviewing normies larping as incels than so many bluepillers believe in the "muh personality" lie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back