Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I know Jews are not popular but at least there trying to genocide the Palestinians.

GigaUbermensch

GigaUbermensch

Cope or rope
I can’t help thinking as we suffer months of Street protests blocking public transport here in the UK and across the world. When will the Jews hurry up and actually genocide the Palestinians? Because if they are doing this now as accused, then they are pretty shit at it! It’s getting to the point you can no longer go anywhere to get away from these vile degenerates, as all airports and train stations etc are blocked by tea towel wearing terror supporters (over 2 million just in London hit the streets)

extreme first post

London is Londonistan

extreme first post
Thanks! I put on a similar comment on Al Jazzera on youtube and am now scared I will loose my job or worse be banned of youtube! At this stage I’m taking steps to escalate and not regarding consequences.

Last edited:
Best Palestine was British Palestine

Both are evil, but Israel is more evil. Without kikes there never would have been a mass migration of sandniggers and niggers to Europe in the first place. Its all planned to eridicate white people

If they genocide them in palestine how will that fix your palestinians problems in UK that will just make them more angry GrAYman

If they genocide them in palestine how will that fix your palestinians problems in UK that will just make them more angry GrAYman
I was hoping MoSSAD and if they carry on how they behaving Geert Wilders will come over and get elected

i have no problems with blacks or arabs as long as they live in their own place

The Jews are the reason that London (and the rest of Europe) is overrun with Muslims and migrants.
If there were no Jews there would be no problems.
Don't be angry at the symptoms without addressing the disease.

#great #replacement #kalergi #plan

The Jews are the reason that London (and the rest of Europe) is overrun with Muslims and migrants.
If there were no Jews there would be no problems.
Don't be angry at the symptoms without addressing the
I reserve the right to hate on both! They both make me sick

I think they are trying to gradually get us to accept the sight of hundreds of thousands of Gazans starving to death as "meh'

Just as they've got us to accept thousands of Gazans being bombed to shit as "meh'"

Their ultimate aim is to be able to starve hundreds of thousands of people to death and at the same time be able to call anyone who opposes it a Jew hater

How about someone drops a bomb over your household and gets a smirk aftER that ?
Would you sit still like a Cuck.. you JIDF faggot ??

Don´t get me wrong, i don´t like sandniggers either.
But i´d be pretty pissed if i was one!

its all gigacope because they're losing to a jewish army lmao