Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I laugh at all the loser cucks watching world cup

Sandniggercel

Sandniggercel

Anti-white|Muslim ᒍew |BBC Enthusiast|Zionist
-
Watching genetically gifted, status and moneymaxxed grown men running around kicking a ball while you are there sitting like a loser and cheering on and being sad when your team lose and these men dont care they will just drive home in their luxury car to their mansion where their model gf is waiting

HAHAHA

but muh country :soy: LOL your entire country hates you

World Cup will be over soon

Not sure there are any argentinians or french people here so, pointless message

I was only interested in the riots by moroccans afterwards

Like that 14 year old moroccan dying after getting run over by a car was pretty funny

I lost interest halfway through.

Low iq post, take your meds + ignore

I watch it hoping for my country to lose.

Watching genetically gifted, status and moneymaxxed grown men running around kicking a ball while you are there sitting like a loser and cheering on and being sad when your team lose and these men dont care they will just drive home in their luxury car to their mansion where their model gf is waiting

HAHAHA

but muh country :soy: LOL your entire country hates you
Ok GrAYcel

I watch it for entERtainment purposes

Normies are obsessed with watching sports for some reason

Legit, football is boring as fuck also and they all dive like faggots and cheat more these days to get set pieces and get other players booked.

Legit, football is boring as fuck also and they all dive like faggots and cheat more these days to get set pieces and get other players booked.
All sports are cucked and normie copes/hobbies.

Right?? I never understood why an incel would care about these random athletes who don’t know you exist playing some stupid sport and making way more money than you ever will

Basketball = better:feelskek::feelskek:
Not to disrespect my dad or anything.

Last edited:
Only reason I even watched some matches was to see the underdog teams win but in the end it didn't happen (as always), that alone made me skip this nigger final and reminded me why I stopped caring about football altogether

Based. I often wonder how normfags aren’t depressed after watching a bunch of genetically gifted men run around kicking a ball with precise hand-eye coordination and speed they will never have, and then drive to their home in their million dollar car to their ten million dollar home and live their best life while they barely make enough money to pay the bills monthly.