Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I left my incel boyfriend!

It was me Iam her bf

She felt loved but she broke it off after 1 argument, calling him an incel and coming to IT because of obvious selfish reasons, Came for obvious selfish reasons which begs the question if she's lying or leaving something out or completely making up a story. Mhmm Modern Foid behavior alright...

the term incel has become as worthless as the term based

And then the emancipated hole went onto onlyfans and posted profeminist pictures of her gaping asshole and finally got what she always wanted in life, and then all her ancestors clapped

So... He said she said bullshit.

No details on what he actually said, so I don't care. Hope she gets run over by a pack of horses.

Next from IT

"Looks aren't everything or I wouldn't have left my 6'3" male model incel ex boyfriend after discovering he cheated on me several times with several women".

most intelligent IT user. its like when twitter was calling henry cavill an incel.

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

The real reason she dumped him is that he was a beta male

hopefully shes raped and killed very soon

This is who can use a phone and post on the Internet these people need to be thrown into the middle of nowhere with nothing but their thoughts.

IT doesn’t know what an incel is example #618361947

"INCEL BOYFRIEND"

I actually laughed out loud :feelskek: :feelskek:

Incel = whatever women don't like at the moment

Falling down

Their subreddits name is inceltear and yet they somehow don't even know what the word means. IT smoothbrains once at it again

It looks like she found the 486 reddit karma she was looking for.

Maybe some online orbiters too.

It sounds like her online identity is all she has:
"we met on reddit"....
"we had planned a future together"...
"I was so lonely"...
"I bawled my eyes out"...

Like, FFS just take the GOLD strangerino, and stfu!

Incel = involuntary celibate

Words have meaning. Your ex boyfriend or husband is not an incel. If he was an incel you wouldn't have been dating and having sex with him. Lots of confusion on IT about the definition of words.

Lots of confusion on IT about the definition of words.

It's not that he's incel. It's that they overestimated his looks in comparison to incels.

They want to use "incel" figuratively, but everything we say must be literal.

ITcels have been on some weird hallucinogens lately

They should rename themselves r/IncelFetish

Maybe what she really means is that he is a virgin, she has no self worth either so dating her doesnt remove your incel status :feelsEhh:

Reddit are hypocritical selfish bastards manipulating you into thinking the story is actually what they say it is, but it's not. I've seen neckbeard posts and low effort ones to make what they're talking to look bad. Once you're in Reddit all you can see are psychopaths and socio's waiting for you to saint hamudi fuck up so they can make their post with up votes on you. I can assure you guys that Reddit is much, MUCH worser than this place. They fuck up, and shoot themselves in the foot one too many times, just like they did with IncelTears to the point that's it's a fucking joke. "Awwwhhh I broke up with meh incel BF n I need to get it off my ches-" Out of all the things you choose, you choose Reddit. It's the most neckbeard- attention seeking backstabbing place. So keep it up Reddit, you're doing good work :feelsseriously: :feelsUgh::feelsokman: soon you'll make it to the earths crater where you'll burn ALIVE. :feelsLSD:don't worry about me, I'm just here. Not laughing with you, I'm laughing AT YOU.