Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I legit can't tell if society is legit this bluepilled or everyone's just pretending jfl

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I can't believe they're so dumb as to actually believe that personality matters in dating, women are not so visual as men, ugly guys can have a chance, 80/20 isn't true, there's someone for everyone, and all that dumb bluepilled shit lmao.

I think majority of men are dumb while the women are either liars or their emotional response makes their brain believe it.

I remember growing up baffled at how stupid and hypocritical normies are
My expectations for humanity is so low I no longer consider all but a few people to be sentient

I've seen several based posts and everyone suddenly starts acting all Blackpilled and agree with it, humans are so fucking two faced it's unreal, the same people to agree with the based posts are also the same people to say all that bluepilled shit.

I really do think that people only say bluepilled shit when an ugly guy starts acting unstable, other than that they'd agree with the Blackpill shit if it was presented to them.

Even you saw it yourself when I was getting told I'm insane and that I need to see a therapist even in "Blackpilled" incel subs, it was infuriating and I can't look at "incels" the same after then, like they're just the same as everyone else who gives you bluepilled advice

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210209_232254_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20210209_232254_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_20210209_232552.jpg
    Screenshot_20210209_232552.jpg
    932 KB · Views: 61
JFL @ "no one will love you if you don't love yourself", oldest bluepill in the book. Absolutely 0 reasoning behind this.

I think majority of men are dumb while the women are either liars or their emotional response makes their brain believe it.
this.

I remember growing up baffled at how stupid and hypocritical normies are
My expectations for humanity is so low I no longer consider all but a few people to be sentient

Exactly lol am puzzled myself

I've seen several based posts and everyone suddenly starts acting all Blackpilled and agree with it, humans are so fucking two faced it's unreal, the same people to agree with the based posts are also the same people to say all that bluepilled shit.

I really do think that people only say bluepilled shit when an ugly guy starts acting unstable, other than that they'd agree with the Blackpill shit if it was presented to them.

Even you saw it yourself when I was getting told I'm insane and that I need to see a therapist even in "Blackpilled" incel subs, it was infuriating and I can't look at "incels" the same after then, like they're just the same as everyone else who gives you bluepilled advice
Rage fuel at all the simping in the comments and women backing eachother up.

I can't believe they're so dumb as to actually believe that personality matters in dating, women are not so visual as men, ugly guys can have a chance, 80/20 isn't true, there's someone for everyone, and all that dumb bluepilled shit lmao.
Sort of in-between.

It's easier for normie males to fall for bluepill, because all of them had unpaid sex at least once in their lives, most of them will be married. They may still be exposed to blackpill a lot and may even admit that it is true, but if you express these ideas openly, your social status is done.

Mass bluepilled and fear of death

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back