Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I let a normie borrow my tools, he returned everything except the charger, I don’t like him anymore…

fallenghost

fallenghost

Recruit
★★★
This person knows I'm single and a social recluse, and doesn't care about the concept of feeling hopeless about it. He has been assisting me by giving me rides to the store in his friend's car, but I've noticed that he always expects something in return. His own car is broken, so he asked to borrow my tools to fix it, promising to return them after a week. However, he ended up keeping them for over a month and would make excuses when I asked for them back. It felt like he was trying to manipulate me and confuse me mentally just to keep hold of my tools. Yesterday, he finally returned my things but didn't include the drill charger. When I asked him about it, he acted like he suddenly couldn't remember borrowing it. I tried contacting him today, and even sent a text (no reply). I'm stuck without transportation until June. I plan to cut off all contact with him and block his number forever after a week. If he doesn’t responded (not like he gives a fuck). This is why I don't bother trying to make friends or be social - because in the end, they always end up causing pain.

You were unlucky, block it out and remember this to be wary of the same signs, when they reappear in someone else.

You were unlucky, block it out and remember this to be wary of the same signs, when they reappear in someone else.
True, I just feel like getting even, but being blackpilled makes me mentally and physically drained to a degree, that I don’t even wanna bother to deal with it and I ain’t gonna let my ego cause me more problems

True, I just feel like getting even, but being blackpilled makes me mentally and physically drained to a degree, that I don’t even wanna bother to deal with it and I ain’t gonna let my ego cause me more problems
Don't worry, the blackpill doesn't hurt you. You're only hurt by what happened to you to get to it. Those bad people are the ones who hurt you, even if you didn't believe in the blackpill you would still suffer.

Don't worry, the blackpill doesn't hurt you. You're only hurt by what happened to you to get to it. Those bad people are the ones who hurt you, even if you didn't believe in the blackpill you would still suffer.
Too be honest I’m not afraid of confrontation its just I’ve been studying astrology for 10 years before I became blackpilled so when I want to do something out of my comfort zone or I tend to hesitate due to being mentally scarred from astrology. So in my perception it’s about genetic determinism (blackpill) and born with cursed energy (astrology).

Normies are all in some way narcissists, never trust them. They deal in deceit and use you. Non-nt people have been the only ones thoughout my lifetime to actually understand and care about me or my issues.

This person knows I'm single and a social recluse, and doesn't care about the concept of feeling hopeless about it. He has been assisting me by giving me rides to the store in his friend's car, but I've noticed that he always expects something in return. His own car is broken, so he asked to borrow my tools to fix it, promising to return them after a week. However, he ended up keeping them for over a month and would make excuses when I asked for them back. It felt like he was trying to manipulate me and confuse me mentally just to keep hold of my tools. Yesterday, he finally returned my things but didn't include the drill charger. When I asked him about it, he acted like he suddenly couldn't remember borrowing it. I tried contacting him today, and even sent a text (no reply). I'm stuck without transportation until June. I plan to cut off all contact with him and block his number forever after a week. If he doesn’t responded (not like he gives a fuck). This is why I don't bother trying to make friends or be social - because in the end, they always end up causing pain.
they all do this, pathetic. yet lifefueling knowing you don't act like them.

Normies are all in some way narcissists, never trust them. They deal in deceit and use you. Non-nt people have been the only ones thoughout my lifetime to actually understand and care about me or my issues.
Yes other autistics have treated me with compassion and understanding it's like they have a sixth sense or some shit

Are you physically small?

Are you physically small?
5ft 8.5 cm and weight is 58 kg due to fasting. I also destroyed my confidence due to learning astrology (I know it sounds corny), so the normie subconsciously felt my vulnerability and viewed me as a pushover.

Brutal. I can't imagine someone stealing my tools for my car (I would kill that mf-in a video game ofc).
I learned my lesson the hard way when I was 12 when a "friend" asked to borrow my MW2 videogame from me. First he would just ignore me and gaslight me and then one day he texted me "Make me give it to you". I remember asking my friends where he lived because I was planning on vandalizing his house. My friend confronted me and asked me why and I told him what happened. He said it wasn't a good idea and that the guy was going through a hard time bc his dad left his mom and him and went no contact. I remember going to gamestop with my mom and buying a used copy for like $30. It still sucked going through all that though.

Brutal. I can't imagine someone stealing my tools for my car (I would kill that mf-in a video game ofc).
I learned my lesson the hard way when I was 12 when a "friend" asked to borrow my MW2 videogame from me. First he would just ignore me and gaslight me and then one day he texted me "Make me give it to you". I remember asking my friends where he lived because I was planning on vandalizing his house. My friend confronted me and asked me why and I told him what happened. He said it wasn't a good idea and that the guy was going through a hard time bc his dad left his mom and him and went no contact. I remember going to gamestop with my mom and buying a used copy for like $30. It still sucked going through all that though.
You can get over what someone did to you, but you will never forget how they made you feel. What is your age? if you don't mind me asking. Also, the guy who borrowed my tools said he only wanted to use them for a week but held onto them for almost a month. Every time I would call and ask him to give it back, I would say things like: "You are causing me a lot of stress and I don't want any trouble", he will raise his voice and start to try and control the situation, typical bully mentality. I had to get my dad "who the normie is nice too), to persuade him to return it, luckily he gave them back and after that, we had one last marijuana smoke together, I blocked his number and stayed away from him until now. When we used to talk, he would always tell me stories of him having conflicts with other people and not getting along with them. it's crazy how even bad people who are troublemakers can still have friends and be treated with respect.

You can get over what someone did to you, but you will never forget how they made you feel. What is your age? if you don't mind me asking. Also, the guy who borrowed my tools said he only wanted to use them for a week but held onto them for almost a month. Every time I would call and ask him to give it back, I would say things like: "You are causing me a lot of stress and I don't want any trouble", he will raise his voice and start to try and control the situation, typical bully mentality. I had to get my dad "who the normie is nice too), to persuade him to return it, luckily he gave them back and after that, we had one last marijuana smoke together, I blocked his number and stayed away from him until now. When we used to talk, he would always tell me stories of him having conflicts with other people and not getting along with them. it's crazy how even bad people who are troublemakers can still have friends and be treated with respect.
I'm 25 now. I would suggest you cut that "friend" off. He doesn't sound like a very good friend.

I plan to cut off all contact with him and block his number forever after a week. If he doesn’t responded (not like he gives a fuck).
sounds like a good call

I'm 25 now. I would suggest you cut that "friend" off. He doesn't sound like a very good friend.
I have had his number on block for more than a month now, even though my dad didn't block his number my father doesn't know that I have the normie on block. I think I saw him drive past my house about 3 nights ago and I received a missed call from a number I don't know last week, I tried calling back but with no response even using my home phone but still the same result (I don't know if it was him). I also remembered a girl about 2 years ago, who said she would help me get some drugs for $100, so I her went for a drive at night at roughly 3:00 am and we parked in carpark at a flat, and this black car pulls out of nowhere and a big guy covered with tattoos and wearing a black shirt and hat pulls out of nowhere and picks the girl up and they drove off, I never saw her again. I knew where she lived so I did a big shit on a takeaway container, urinated on it, spat and cracked a few eggs inside the container, covered it with a lid and drove to her house at 9:00 pm, the gate was opened, and everyone wasn't even aware of me, so I poured all the shit inside the container on her doorknob, in front of her house and door and made sure I spilt the diarrhea everywhere to make sure they had a big mess to clean up, felt good doing justice, when done wrong for no reason, sick of bad people.

5ft 8.5 cm and weight is 58 kg due to fasting. I also destroyed my confidence due to learning astrology (I know it sounds corny), so the normie subconsciously felt my vulnerability and viewed me as a pushover.
He behaved this way because you are small.
In social interactions between men the most important thing that matters is size. If he knew you were big enough to beat him up in the even it came to a fight he would never do such thing. People do these calculation unconsciously in their head in a fraction of a second.
I cannot count the number of times that I've been treated differently that normal people because I'm small.

I have had his number on block for more than a month now, even though my dad didn't block his number my father doesn't know that I have the normie on block. I think I saw him drive past my house about 3 nights ago and I received a missed call from a number I don't know last week, I tried calling back but with no response even using my home phone but still the same result (I don't know if it was him). I also remembered a girl about 2 years ago, who said she would help me get some drugs for $100, so I her went for a drive at night at roughly 3:00 am and we parked in carpark at a flat, and this black car pulls out of nowhere and a big guy covered with tattoos and wearing a black shirt and hat pulls out of nowhere and picks the girl up and they drove off, I never saw her again. I knew where she lived so I did a big shit on a takeaway container, urinated on it, spat and cracked a few eggs inside the container, covered it with a lid and drove to her house at 9:00 pm, the gate was opened, and everyone wasn't even aware of me, so I poured all the shit inside the container on her doorknob, in front of her house and door and made sure I spilt the diarrhea everywhere to make sure they had a big mess to clean up, felt good doing justice, when done wrong for no reason, sick of bad people.
How old are you? And holy based that you did that to her

In social interactions between men the most important thing that matters is size. If he knew you were big enough to beat him up in the even it came to a fight he would never do such thing. People do these calculation unconsciously in their head in a fraction of a second.
I cannot count the number of times that I've been treated differently that normal people because I'm small.
Yes, I can feel the vibes of him sizing me up, even though his 5 ft 7 but is a farmer and doesn't do a lot of labour work, so he has large hands and when he started getting paid to do side gig jobs, he was making cash illegally and he started putting on more weight, honestly, he started to look intimidating and I kinda felt he was getting buffed due to hidden motives upon me. When he put on more weight, that's when he did me dirty...

How old are you? And holy based that you did that to her
29 now, I believe if I was more confident in that drug crack house where I met those drug addicts if they never saw me lacking, they would've taken me and the situation more seriously and wouldn't have tried to do me like that, because I was giving off vulnerable vibes that they felt due to me lacking confidence in myself. I had to imagine that I was Ross Kemp doing a drug episode to make me kinda feel calmer in that situation. I remebered I was sitting next to a drugged up girl in a sofa and she was showing me her fishing knife and I was like holy shit what did I get myself into, but I put on a front and played along

Why they never think that some framecel may attack them with weapons out of desperation?

Why they never think that some framecel may attack them with weapons out of desperation?
Because that's a very unlikely scenario.
Also like I said it's mostly subconscious. The mind does the calculations in a fraction of a second after they look at you and then they automatically become more daring and abusive towards you, while being more conservative and cautious with normal humans.

Because that's a very unlikely scenario.
Also like I said it's mostly subconscious. The mind does the calculations in a fraction of a second after they look at you and then they automatically become more daring and abusive towards you, while being more conservative and cautious with normal humans.
It's happened with me multiple times.
Other men don't respect me.
They don't see you as a threat.

your mistake is that you gave him the tools. Never ever give anybody anything. If you decide to give somebody something then dont expect it back EVER or give them something and in your head be ready to never have it returned.

Its better to say that you dont have tools or anything what-so-ever at all.

Anyway this is a lesson everybody has to learn the hard way,

your mistake is that you gave him the tools. Never ever give anybody anything. If you decide to give somebody something then dont expect it back EVER or give them something and in your head be ready to never have it returned.

Its better to say that you dont have tools or anything what-so-ever at all.

Anyway this is a lesson everybody has to learn the hard way,
Yeah, it’s just that he has been helping me out like getting his friend to take me to the shops since I don’t have a car. But I still offered him fuel money, snacks etc. even when I first met him, I had a bad gut feeling about him, he was the one that approached me first and gave his number to me and since I’ve been friendless for years, I was obviously desperate and extremely lonely.

Yeah, it’s just that he has been helping me out like getting his friend to take me to the shops since I don’t have a car. But I still offered him fuel money, snacks etc. even when I first met him, I had a bad gut feeling about him, he was the one that approached me first and gave his number to me and since I’ve been friendless for years, I was obviously desperate and extremely lonely.
its easier to just say you dont have and dont tell anybody what you have. That way you dont need to cut off friendships and you also have your peace.

You can give people money but only if you dont expect it back because they might not return your things. Thats just how it goes basicaly.

When I met him the first time, I gave him my jack to work on a car, he returned it the same day, the thing is, we didn’t really know each other back then.