Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I liked to hack in Minecraft servers

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
Disclaimer: it's not illegal in any form to hack in Minecraft servers, because you modify your client and not the One of other players, its only against the rules of the server so you only risk to be banned by mods, End Disclaimer

When i was a child I used to hack in Minecraft servers, by the way the hackers that created that hacked client that I used hacked my Minecraft account, and It was very very funny, I felt like a God in Minecraft, It was so funny to win at every game, also It was a lot cool and edgy as fuck, I was edgy and a champion God in Minecraft

This was basically my cope, I wasn't fucking girls, but I was a God in Minecraft, this Is for example a Song for Minecraft hacker, its very cool, this Is the ultimate cope if you are AN incel

This Is an Epic fight of a based incel against a bluepilled IncelTear girl:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nefo7D0pstU&pp=ygUWTWluZWNyYWZ0IGhhY2tlciBzb25ncw%3D%3D

Can you hack something more complex?

Lol relatable
I hacked in MC as a kid with cracked hacked clients(molested my pc with viruses) and stolen MC accounts

Then I moved to csgo and TF2 hacking but I stopped in 2019-2020

..fuck it felt so good to trigger kids maybe I'll do it again

Last edited:
Lol relatable
I hacked in MC as a kid with cracked hacked clients(molested my pc with viruses) and stolen MC accounts

Then I moved to csgo and TF2 hacking but I stopped in 2019-2020

..fuck it felt so good to trigger kids maybe I'll do it again
Hahhahahha based

Based. I used to use hack clients to grief random servers.