Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I listen to an audiobook of ER's manifesto throughout the days and it brings me comfort

isaincel

isaincel

SKELETON
★★
Literally will just click play with some ambient music in the background and watch his life in my head all day. It's music to my ears to hear his disdain and contempt for sexhavers and a strong sense of comfort knowing he wrestled with the same thoughts and social problems that I have. Best cope is feeling like you're understood and not alone. A true saint and truly missed.

i tried to read it but I gave up. Boring shit

Really makes you understand why he did what he did. I still think he could have statusmaxxed through writing though

Literally will just click play with some ambient music in the background and watch his life in my head all day. It's music to my ears to hear his disdain and contempt for sexhavers and a strong sense of comfort knowing he wrestled with the same thoughts and social problems that I have. Best cope is feeling like you're understood and not alone. A true saint and truly missed.

BPJ uploaded an AI narration of with ERs voice for a couple chapters but the vids seem to be gone.

BPJ uploaded an AI narration of with ERs voice for a couple chapters but the vids seem to be gone.
Damn. Knew something like this existed but didn't know where to find.

Really makes you understand why he did what he did. I still think he could have statusmaxxed through writing though
Agreed, there was still room to ascend imo, but I think he ultimately knew how over it was. He could never mentally be Chad and he realized that early on. Mentalcels have it rough.

Listen to the AI Rodger version by BPJ on rumble. Better than this Mumkey Jones fag.

I respect his suffering but he was kind of retarded. Should've just moved away from Chadifornia with his parents money.

Nice. Ill check them out.

When I was younger, I read a lot of books. Nowadays I mostly just watch film. Of all the series I read, this was my favorite. Highly recommend for new readers since the tone is very informnal.
Same, too much brainrot for me to focus at times and be consistent. Though, I did love 'the series of unfortunate events' books as a kid and read through all 13 books during middle school. Highly recommend if you like doomwriting.

I'll make a video adaptation later.

11179165-L.jpg
If only I knew

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back