Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I literally dont understand how can incels study and shit like that

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I cant concentrate in anything, not even watching movies, cant stop thinking about how subhuman i am no matter what im doing

That's more of a you problem I have to say when that's what your mind keeps focusing on.
You have nothing to keep your mind busy? Well no, seeing you said the same for movies which should keep your mind busy.
That's a personal problem.

i was lucky to be spared the blackpill during childhood i guess. i honestly believed that if i was to seriously put my efforts into finding a woman, i would find one and that motivated. jokes on me, i can't even find one to have casual sex with let alone an LTR.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Stop fighting the thought embrace it you may not be able to get foids but, you can still influence the world.

moneymaxx to buy whores and copes, ldaring won't make the situation better

It's not easy. Lol I'm supposed to be studying for a big exam rn. For me, a large part of it is knowing that studying is a genuine form of self-improvement. I have ADHD, and I take a small amount of medication to assist me sometimes, but I try to avoid being "dependent" on drugs to study. It takes a lot of time. I spend anywhere from 4 to 8 hours studying every day, even between semesters. It's one of the few things I have control over. I may not be attractive, or tall, or have a reasonably sized penis, but I *can* take steps to educate myself. It's a small victory, but a victory nonetheless.

try to plan a routine and stick to it
I recommend
-meditate every day
-exercise 3x per week
as a start

Else do what? LDAR here 24/7? Lmfao. Give me some suggestions apart from LDAR cause I am not wealthmaxxed enough (yet) and nor am I NEET

It’s a cope or rope world boyo. The lockdown has helped a lot too.

Focusing is also a big problem for me but I don't want to be poor and incel