Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I literally have no ramus bone man

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
You know you can see your perfect side profile using two mirrors, one reflecting in other, so you can get perfect or full side profile view, I do it all the time, and I always noticed that I literally have no Ramus bone man( the bones protruding from base of ears and join mandible). Biological it's not true but it's so small it looks non existent, that's why my face look recessed, you know even normies have a L shaped jawline, my jawline looks more like horizontally inverted J. Any jawcels?

What's your gonial angle?

This you?

I think the problem is also because of my ramus not being straight it's more like \ this instead of | . So my mandible and non existent ramus just blend as one bond looking like a J

Brutal. Me neither

Exactly, you can have average forward growth and still no ramus
I think the problem is also because of my ramus not being straight it's more like \ this instead of | . So my mandible and non existent ramus just blend as one bond looking like a J

God gave you a unique build

The typical incel trait. :feelsree:

Yeah me neither. Even though I'm low body fat, I have a really fat subhuman face due to the lack of bones in my face.