Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I live in a dorm with 10 guys

Y

YunGandUgly

Greycel
And as you should know it is hell on earth, from 10 guys I am the only one who is "joked" about being ugly. Every conversation they end up switching the subject about how I don't "talk" to girls just to spite me, ofc I am not dumb so I don't show it gets to me but it is everyday being reminded by other people who should be my friends that my existence is subhuman

Go ER on your dormmates tbh.

Move the fuck out of there

That's insane. It must be a nightmare having to share a room with 10 guys.

my ''friends'' are like that too and i hate them so much

Images
Images

dont take their abuse like a bitch

jfl at not poising your normie roommates

And as you should know it is hell on earth, from 10 guys I am the only one who is "joked" about being ugly. Every conversation they end up switching the subject about how I don't "talk" to girls just to spite me, ofc I am not dumb so I don't show it gets to me but it is everyday being reminded by other people who should be my friends that my existence is subhuman
They are not your friends. I've been where you are and I guarantee if you ask them to stop they will just make fun of you. And if you leave they won't care because they aren't your friends. There are people out there worthy of your friendship just got to find them.

They are not your friends. I've been where you are and I guarantee if you ask them to stop they will just make fun of you. And if you leave they won't care because they aren't your friends. There are people out there worthy of your friendship just got to find them.
Yeah that is true, specially annoying how they will act nice and all when they are 1 on 1 but do that around other people, I try to stay away as much as I can but don't have money to live alone.

Beat the shit out of them.

Yeah that is true, specially annoying how they will act nice and all when they are 1 on 1 but do that around other people, I try to stay away as much as I can but don't have money to live alone.
Yeah fuck that people are so fake.

Sounds like hell, OP, you have my condolences.

how is that even possible lol? 10 people? what do you have bunk beds?

10 Chads and normies would be enough for the history books tbh.
Killcount is everything though.

You kill 7 people, injure 3. Not much attention.

Kill 36 people and injure 20. International news.

Killcount is everything though.

You kill 7 people, injure 3. Not much attention.

Kill 36 people and injure 20. International news.
We need to measure Chad, Stacy, normie, and roastie ratios. Numbers are no longer enough. Impact is King.

Go rent a room. Fuck living in a dorm

"But normies have great personalities! You should learn from them!"

It never even began for high inhibcels

And I thought I had it bad living with a bunch of loud bastards

JFL at being an incel and not even having your own space to ldar in peace.

ThERe are ways to make them stop mocking you.