Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I live in your walls

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I do.

But what we really need to talk about is why does nobody care about ugly males suffering? Like even family members don't give a fuck and soyciety just tells us to man up bro or just live with it.
Meanwhile foids cry about not getting pumped by chad and the whole world goes crazy over that and tell them how much they are sorry for her.
Its literally brutally over.

@Notorious Inkler
@Subhuman Niceguy
@gimmedatrope999
@Gods Lonely Man

I am the wall

I will detect fakecels if they just write something about the walls part and not the real message in the thread.

"CHOsen to be a VAN DrivER"

I recognize Cho and ER, but who is Van? Never heard of him.

Because ugly males are actually oppressed unlike (non-ugly male) niggers, foids and (non-ugly) faggots

I do.

But what we really need to talk about is why does nobody care about ugly males suffering? Like even family members don't give a fuck and soyciety just tells us to man up bro or just live with it.
Meanwhile foids cry about not getting pumped by chad and the whole world goes crazy over that and tell them how much they are sorry for her.
Its literally brutally over.

@Notorious Inkler
@Subhuman Niceguy
@gimmedatrope999
@Gods Lonely Man
It's simple: Men are born to die. I will make a thread about this.

never understood that meme

I thought you were smart, but now I see you're like most people on here: schizophrenic. Some users are cool though.
Lol I am not schizophrenic, its mostly a meme and Idk I cope with stuff like that but anyways :feelsrope:
"CHOsen to be a VAN DrivER"

I recognize Cho and ER, but who is Van? Never heard of him.
Heres a tip: Alek

Men are disposable in society, that's all there is to it. The best course of action for us men (ugly men especially) is to focus on ourselves and learn skills that will be of use not only to us, but to others and society as a whole. That way others and society will have to play by our rules if they want our support. Learn to be as self-reliant as humanly possible

Found the stud!

We live on a terrible Jew/nigger planet:

• Lizzo, is a fat nigger who tells foids that it is ok to be fat
  • Foids can get their "body count" up easily, while we suffer
  • The price of rent, and buying a home has risen to insane levels thanks to Baby Boomers
  • A college degree in any field outside of STEM is basically worthless, foids still won't fuck us
  • Gas/petrol prices are insane
  • The Middle East/War on Terror/ Zionist Conquest of the World - is still going on
  • Chemtrails (geoengineering)
  • Sub 7/10 men have to compete with: chad, lesbian foids, and dogs :feelsrope:

• Foids can get their "body count" up easily, while we suffer
  • The price of rent, and buying a home has risen to insane levels thanks to Baby Boomers
  • A college degree in any field outside of STEM is basically worthless, foids still won't fuck us
  • Gas/petrol prices are insane
  • The Middle East/War on Terror/ Zionist Conquest of the World - is still going on
  • Chemtrails (geoengineering)
  • Sub 7/10 men have to compete with: chad, lesbian foids, and dogs :feelsrope:
This was a hiroshima nagasaki blackpill for me ngl :feelsrope:

Screenshot from 2021 12 11 20 10 21