Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I live my dream life teehee

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
women believe in thought/practice ,manifestation' to tangible reality... JFL

I saw this whore in my jewtube recommendations before, she's one of those pseudophilosphy bs grifters, she just spews random bs that has no meaning but ofc simps will listen to her because she's attractive.
I would pay to watch someone crush her skull (in real life simulator)

I manifested my nightmarish life

can't watch more than 5 seconds of this garbage

"It so just happens". Normie life motto. It all comes down to it.
I am always dreaming, desiring and imagining all I want to live, so why do I live the opposite? ANSWER ME WHORE

Ok, I've been visualizing myself as an assassin/dark magic practitioner with teleportation and telekinetic powers since I was like fucking 4. Why haven't I become... sorry, manifested as Corvo Attano yet?

I manifested my hellish life

It just so happens that i'm an attractive female
"That lives in the richest parts of the world, making money by showing my face to ugly thirsty men and saying random shit"

Screenshot 20211101 180246

Ok, I've been visualizing myself as an assassin/dark magic practitioner with teleportation and telekinetic powers since I was like fucking 4. Why haven't I become... sorry, manifested as Corvo Attano yet?
cuz you nasty :feelscomfy:

Sure whore. "Not anymore" Sure, I know why.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

cunt sucked more cock than her mom.
why u watch shit like these. cunts vid belongs to the sewer.

Dafuq is this

Couldn't watch more than 5 seconds

why u watch shit like these. cunts vid belongs to the sewer.
Ain't watching this shit. I was just browsing jewtube and this popped up. Had to stop the vid after 15 secs

Nah this belongs here. People must see :blackpill:

Ain't watching this shit. I was just browsing jewtube and this popped up. Had to stop the vid after 15 secs
dont click, resist the urge. yt will recommend these type of shit because they know soys are easy to manipulate.
Nah this belongs here. People must see :blackpill:
i would like to see her beheaded.

dont click, resist the urge. yt will recommend these type of shit because they know soys are easy to manipulate.

i would like to see her beheaded.
Just think head removal thots bro

I believe in you.

Obvious attention whore is obvious.