Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I look like a pedo.

Mistake

Mistake

Captain
★★★★
My cousin just took a selfie with me and I look like such a pedo. I look like a pedo in every photo and in person. My big head, recessed facial bones, big lips, my eye area, and my huge, spaced-out teeth look creepy.

3 years ago, I was walking around my school during lunch, and I overheard two normscum from the year before mine who were behind me. One of them said "he looks like a fucking pedophile" and then the other said "should we go follow him". I could see in my peripheral vision that they were following me and they were quite close to me. I even stepped aside to make way for them out of fear. Thankfully, they slowed down and went back inside through the door.

And back when I was 11 hanging out with my dark triad chad fake friend, he called me "pedro" and I asked him what it means, and he just said "you'll get it when you're older" (he was 12 at the time) I still don't know what it means, but I imagine he was insulting me but too kind to say what he really wanted to say.

My cousin just took a selfie with me and I look like such a pedo. I look like a pedo in every photo and in person. My big head, recessed facial bones, big lips, my eye area, and my huge, spaced-out teeth look creepy.

3 years ago, I was walking around my school during lunch, and I overheard two normscum from the year before mine who were behind me. One of them said "he looks like a fucking pedophile" and then the other said "should we go follow him". I could see in my peripheral vision that they were following me and they were quite close to me. I even stepped aside to make way for them out of fear. Thankfully, they slowed down and went back inside through the door.

And back when I was 11 hanging out with my dark triad chad fake friend, he called me "pedro" and I asked him what it means, and he just said "you'll get it when you're older" (he was 12 at the time) I still don't know what it means, but I imagine he was insulting me but too kind to say what he really wanted to say.
no you just look ugly. whenever anyone says someone looks like a pedo its because they are ugly thats it. no need for a wall of text.

People call me gay sometimes :lul:

Hahaha bro you remind me of a friend who looked like that the guy literally shaved him face and shit to look less of a pedo because i joked about it just testosterone maxx and keep a good clean shave or trim hair to should be cut every 2 weeks to a month

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 27
Hahaha bro you remind me of a friend who looked like that the guy literally shaved him face and shit to look less of a pedo because i joked about it just testosterone maxx and keep a good clean shave or trim hair to should be cut every 2 weeks to a month
No haircut or testosterone for my deformed face

guys who look gay are moggers. no women wants this.
i think they called me that because i don't look manly, high T, and my weird voice. Very often women say I'm 15-16 y.o. 4 days ago i was called boy in barbershop.

No haircut or testosterone for my deformed face
Will still look better feel better and be stronger and shit also be alot better mentally totally worth it

People call me gay sometimes :lul:
Lots of gays are good looking and put effort into their looks, Some do extreme surgery too, They are like the female version of lookism but male.

Howewer call them a faggot in return.

i think they called me that because i don't look manly, high T, and my weird voice. Very often women say I'm 15-16 y.o. 4 days ago i was called boy in barbershop.
Yea dudes call others who are feminine asf gay thats why you should testosterone maxx, max your social skills and physical abilities

Yea dudes call others who are feminine asf gay thats why you should testosterone maxx, max your social skills and physical abilities
I think i will go bald with testosterone injections

guys who look gay are moggers. no women wants this.
When I was in 8th grade the kids used to say I looked like a "lesbian" even my oneitis, I disagree with you, I never had a gf in 21 years of life.

I got called a pedo by a group of girls in high school when they thought I wasn't listening...

Pedomaxx then

can i face rate=?

Chad can be a pedo and that's excusable. It doesn't matter who they call you if you have an ugly body.

Called creepy with all the assumptions that come with it

Translator. If you're an incel, Normie and the Chads can insult you whatever they want.
I see but the sentence would make more sense if you wrote ugly or ugly face. Body is way less important for men than for women

I had a pedo mustache for a long time

Trucel trait.

Try to get a job at a Catholic school

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back