Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I lost my job due to a foid

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've been hesitating to post this Incase it goes viral somehow and someone I know irl identifies me but I don't care anymore. I have nothing to lose.

I was working a retail job that I won't disclose the name of for awhile now. I started back in April and it's been going smoothly untill now. I was making good money as well, or at least not bad money at *** an hour but yesterday everything came to an end. I hadn't much sleep the night before, I got in a particular nasty argument with a FOID online and I was in a bad mood. I was working a task at work when I had to help a female coworker with something. This coworker was low tier Becky at best, she was slightly chubby and she's a radical feminist. An important detail is that she was previously raped in the past. She makes it her entire personality and always goes on about it. So, when I was helping her out with something I messed up a bit and she got angry and started sperging at me. She called me an autistic weirdo and when I tried to apologize she told me I was "an ugly creep" and that I'd never get a girlfriend or any friends for that matter. I couldn't take it anymore and I lashed out at her. I told her she made getting raped her entire personality as on her Facebook rape was basically all she talked about and I told her it was the best thing that ever happened to her because in my eyes without it she'd have nothing unique about her. She started crying and left to get the store manager. Things spiraled from there and the store manager told me to leave the store and I was fired. He even threatened to call the police if I didn't being the absolute cuck that he is. I'm out of a job now comrades, I'm NEET once again.

It's not fucking fair. Women ruin everything. They're allowed to bully and humiliate us but if we say anything we're punished. I hate this soyciety and all the women and simps. I hope they all burn in hell.

Last edited:
Should've told her she deserved to get raped as well.

Honestly bro you can do better than 15 an hour

I'd have reported her when she called you an autistic weirdo and an ugly creep.
Never reveal your seething hatred for foids in real life.

Youre a faggot if you didnt beat the fuck out of her after getting called ugly creep

Youre a faggot if you didnt beat the fuck out of her after getting called ugly creep
I was able to retain some control. No use permanently marking myself as a criminal.

Anger was hard to control. I can't even talk to a real woman anymore tbh. It's too much.

Honestly, you should have kept your cool, mang, but I don't blame you. Bitches going ape mode on you for no reason is pretty common nowadays. The cuck in charge probably wouldn't have done anything either about her behavior if you just ended it there and not said anything to her.

You win some, you lose some.

should've raped her there and then

She decried you as autistic, a sperg, ugly, weird, and creepy; and these affronts are purportedly justified by your immediate retaliation.
In all honesty, would you have just sat there and took that? I wouldn't have.

Based. Only critique is that you should have raped her for real this time

Honestly, you should have kept your cool, mang, but I don't blame you. Bitches going ape mode on you for no reason is pretty common nowadays. The cuck in charge probably wouldn't have done anything either about her behavior if you just ended it there and not said anything to her.

You win some, you lose some.
I usually do keep my cool. I've never lashed out EVER. During my 19 years of life now I've never lashed out, even through I've been intensely bullied and harassed, literally beaten in highschool, I never lashed out. It was just in this moment that I couldn't handle it. It was too much. I had to say something. The rage and hatred in me was too intense.

I've been hesitating to post this Incase it goes viral somehow and someone I know irl identifies me but I don't care anymore. I have nothing to lose.

I was working a retail job that I won't disclose the name of for awhile now. I started back in April and it's been going smoothly untill now. I was making good money as well, or at least not bad money at $15 an hour but yesterday everything came to an end. I hadn't much sleep the night before, I got in a particular nasty argument with a FOID online and I was in a bad mood. I was working a task at work when I had to help a female coworker with something. This coworker was low tier Becky at best, she was slightly chubby and she's a radical feminist. An important detail is that she was previously raped in the past. She makes it her entire personality and always goes on about it. So, when I was helping her out with something I messed up a bit and she got angry and started sperging at me. She called me an autistic weirdo and when I tried to apologize she told me I was "an ugly creep" and that I'd never get a girlfriend or any friends for that matter. I couldn't take it anymore and I lashed out at her. I told her she made getting raped her entire personality as on her Facebook rape was basically all she talked about and I told her it was the best thing that ever happened to her because in my eyes without it she'd have nothing unique about her. She started crying and left to get the store manager. Things spiraled from there and the store manager told me to leave the store and I was fired. He even threatened to call the police if I didn't being the absolute cuck that he is. I'm out of a job now comrades, I'm NEET once again.

It's not fucking fair. Women ruin everything. They're allowed to bully and humiliate us but if we say anything we're punished. I hate this soyciety and all the women and simps. I hope they all burn in hell.
What's minimum wage in your area

i just avoid the ideologues if i can;t get them fired

That's such bullshit, and normies wonder why we despise women who grift and misrepresent our agonies.

She decried you as autistic, a sperg, ugly, weird, and creepy; and these affronts are purportedly justified by your immediate retaliation.

Praise Andrew Tate, the despoiler of boys.

View attachment 787871
Yep, somehow she's the victim. It's always this way. You're right about Andrew Tate through. I have no doubt he's inspired a fiery rage and hatred towards women among young boys that will never be matched for decades.

Have you considered a trade? Trucking and currently studying HVAC saved me, I waged for 15 an hour for years, pressbreak assembly, warehouse, forklift, security guard and thought it was "decent", but no this is where the true subhumans congregate and you will always be angry, bitter, tired and cynical working those jobs with those people, it wears you and everyone around you down and you will never be satisfied and definitely not content.

I hope you find your way out of the hole, maybe something where you don't have to deal with so many people, people are evil meat and they want to murder us.

Have you considered a trade? Trucking and currently studying HVAC saved me, I waged for 15 an hour for years, pressbreak assembly, warehouse, forklift, security guard and thought it was "decent", but no this is where the true subhumans congregate and you will always be angry, bitter, tired and cynical working those jobs with those people, it wears you and everyone around you down and you will never be satisfied and definitely not content.

I hope you find your way out of the hole, maybe something where you don't have to deal with so many people, people are evil meat and they want to murder us.
I know how to get another job but I'm gonna neet for awhile.

I know how to get another job but I'm gonna neet for awhile.
Me too, I usually work 6 months then NEET 6 months, no use contributing to a soyciety that wants me to suffer, I want to leave a net negative when i die

It takes a really strong and cold personality to win over these type of fuckers. You should have endured and then reported her, but it's not as easy as it sounds. At least you are out now and can get another job

I read bad things about trucking, and my brother studied HVAC and was dissatisfied with it for some reason.
It takes a really strong and cold personality to win over these type of fuckers. You should have endured and then reported her, but it's not as easy as it sounds. At least you are out now and can get another job
Honestly the best jobs brocels are warehouse jobs. I tried a retail job because I was coping and hoping I could make friends. (I didn't, it was just zoomer retard wiggers and hoes) warehouse jobs are best because you make little social contact with anyone else and they pay good.

Imagine wageslaving as an incel

this happened to me many times, i got fired several times because of women

It was worth a try, but I'm not sure how effective that would be. Chances are that she would have only gotten a slap on the wrist.

Last edited:
foid customers/coworkers are far harder to deal with.

here in the sf bay area, the degenerate hostile feminist white foids are trigger happy in accusing men of sexual harassment.

I've heard about several cases of those over the years through word of mouth from my acquaintances. It happens.

These degenerate slobbish feminist SJW white foids are absolutely horrible people.

I fucking hate working with women. They should not be allowed to work. Luckily most of my coworkers are men, although if you get in trouble you always deal with a corporate foid (the worst kind of foid). I had one yelling at me for the smallest mistake. They love to take their misery out on men. Theyre always powertripping because they can get away with anything and they think theyre important.
Women in roles of power involving jobs is proof of their inferiority. They're unable to control their emotions.

foid customers/coworkers are far harder to deal with.

here in the sf bay area, the degenerate hostile feminist white foids are trigger happy in accusing men of sexual harassment.

I've heard about several cases of those over the years through word of mouth from my acquaintances. It happens.

These degenerate slobbish feminist SJW white foids are absolutely horrible people.

sorry to hear that joker
i hope that bitch gets reraped

got fired recently because i left my desk for 30 secs. some foid co worker reported me to HR because I had to take a piss.
Only because you're an ugly man I hate to say. If you were average that would have never happened.

Hes 6'3 btw
I'm extremely hideous though. So hideous people openly mock me. My body is also deformed including my spine. This is the condition I have:
Syndrome klinefelter 14504 2

Shit, now she'll say that rape victims are discriminated against. I fucking hate toilets.

Shit, now she'll say that rape victims are discriminated against. I fucking hate toilets.
I just know she's gonna be milking this whole situation for months to come. "Give me pity! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

That's rooouggghhh, mate. I can't blame you for losing your cool. I would have not done that personally. But it wasn't long ago that I was working with retail and it was frustrating 3 months stint because the work itself was easy and satisfying at times but all the managers were women.

They were all conceited, bitchy and unsavory. Worst of all was that some of them were younger than me so they had no respect for me whatsoever and emasculated me many times.

Only because you're an ugly man I hate to say. If you were average that would have never happened.
either handsome or above the women in the social hierarchy. women are status whores too who will suck up for any man higher than her in the hierarchy

That's rooouggghhh, mate. I can't blame you for losing your cool. I would have not done that personally. But it wasn't long ago that I was working with retail and it was frustrating 3 months stint because the work itself was easy and satisfying at times but all the managers were women.

They were all conceited, bitchy and unsavory. Worst of all was that some of them were younger than me so they had no respect for me whatsoever and emasculated me many times.
Worst of all is you know they were only promoted for their vaginas. Diversity hire. It's extremely unfortunate. Women ruin everything indeed my friend. Indeed.

either handsome or above the women in the social hierarchy. women are status whores too who will suck up for any man higher than her in the hierarchy
Semi true but they'll blame he raped them later like they did with Harvey Weinstein.

Worst of all is you know they were only promoted for their vaginas. Diversity hire. It's extremely unfortunate. Women ruin everything indeed my friend. Indeed.
Hear this mate, the guy who put me onto that job seemed to barely work there. I think I only worked with him like 2 times which is so odd. Wouldn't be surprised if he left.

Also as well, when I first started the job there. The top dog was this gay half black dude who was actually the only good person there but I think he couldn't even handle the bitchiness in that job and he quit...

So then guess what happens? The second in command who unsurprisingly was a white woman becomes the top dog who starts to recruit more white women for these managerial positions to establish a gynocentric workplace culture.

And it's funny because I had some male ethnic coworkers hitting me up after I left that job because they shared the same sentiments and left the job too themselves. It's a shame, honestly.

Last edited:
Hear this mate, the guy who put me onto that job seemed to barely work there. I think I only worked with him like 2 times which is so odd. Wouldn't be surprised if he left.

Also as well, when I first started the job there the top dog there was this gay half black dude who was actually the only good person there but I think he couldn't even handle the bitchiness in that job and he quit...

So then guess what happens? The second in command who unsurprisingly was a white woman becomes the top dog who starts to recruit more white women for these managerial positions to a establish gynocentric workplace culture.

And it's funny because I had some male ethnic coworkers hitting me up after I left that job because they shared the same sentiments and left the job themselves too. It's a shame, honestly.
Brutal as fuck and sadly what usually happens. One female in power and it becomes all female power. I remember a girl from a job long ago who even admitted to her bias and said she hated men and didn't want any men in power. This is why retail is shitty. Do jobs that require actual hard work. Foids despise those.

Last edited: