Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I love being an incel

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
Suffering is good
Feeling unlovable is so good
Being virgins Is good
Rejection is so fucking good, oh yeah

Love is trash
Sex is trash
Social support is useless, being isolated is the best
Liking girls is gay cause girls like males, so if you like girls you like something that likes males
Liking guys is gay, this don't need explaination
Watching this forum feels good
Being posted on IT after a blatant bait feels good
Having the attention of FBI feels good
Having the attention of girls is gay
Fuck girls
Fuck faggots
Fuck fakecels
Fuck volcels
Fuck fuckers
Fuck fuck
Fuck sex
Fuck kcuF

Shitposting Is good
Fapping is good
Feeling like shit Is good
Being shit is so fucking good
Being subhuman Is good
Being chad is bad
Having validation is bad
Paying for sex Is good
Having the sex for free is bad

~You Love being yourself ?? How dare he..??

Emil Cioran once argued for something like falling in love with your depression, enjoying being in the shit, as a way to deal with it

Settle down there, LARPer or to quote my homie @Pancakecel, pipe down lad.

Emil Cioran once argued for something like falling in love with your depression, enjoying being in the shit, as a way to deal with it
~It´s an Heroic act, while facing it sober.

What I like about being an incel is the destructive mental environment and the circle jerk on sites like these. You have to understand me, I also like to watch videos of people being murdered and tortured. I need this. If I had sex with a woman tomorrow, that would be great, but I would also be kind of afraid of becoming “normal.” I can't imagine what it's like to love a woman and not fantasize about cutting her up. That would be emotionally overwhelming for me.

Last edited:
This isn't a Whitepill, this is pure cope.

I also love being an incel. I love women, I love chads, I love Doogycel and I love attractive people.

I love being a 34 year old virgin
I love being an ethnic yeah

I love asian women that hugs tall chads while their asian boyfriends tries to drag them away yeah

I love IncelTears asperger/fat trans/far useless men/fat feminist women bluepilled p*dos telling incels to stop crying yeah yeah

I love being blocked by every woman I talk to woohooo

I love being told I am not attractive over and over yeaaah

I love living a sexless life while white women bangs 300 men per year oooo oo

I love white attractive people having sex everywhere yeaaaah woooo

I love the blues for not taking incel suicidal thoughts seriously and supporting ugly men with plastic surgery but catch and beat the sht out of incels that wants a revenge against attractive people and normies yeaaa

I love women and normies telling me that sex is not everything while we men exist to have sex and if everyone stopped having sex the human race would die off ooo oo ooo

I love how black people getting no love and being rejected by society and women turns insane and post schizo threads ooo yeah

Wooo I love being a wizard incel thank you women for rejecting me so you can bang the chad despite him being in a relationship, and thank you goov for not giving a shit about male suicidal thoughts mmm give the joos a big shoutout for 10/90

Last edited:
I love being alone tbh, it's the only cope that doesn't involve anyone making fun of me

I want to brainwash me into obliovion

Cope. All our peers have surpassed us. All our peers have wives, kids, houses, a career. All while we rot alone at our parents house flipping burgers for goy sheckles

There’s nothing enjoyable about this. The only enjoyable part will be listening to the panicked screams of frightened teen normies as I spray bullets into the crowds of bodies crammed together in the local frat house Saturday night