Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love curry foids

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
From what I can recall, the most attention I've gotten from foids were from 2 curry foids. :feelsEhh:

The first one rubbed her knee on me in front of her mother in this bus. :feelsohh:

And the second one is a robust post wall housewife that has been making eye contact with me when I go out for strolls. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

@wereq We need to genocide all chinks, not currys.

#Currylivesmatter @trying to ascend

Last edited:
From what I can recall, the most attention I've gotten from foids were from 2 curry foids. :feelsEhh:

The first one rubbed her knee on me in front of her mother in this bus. :feelsohh:

And the second one is a robust post wall housewife that has been making eye contact with me when I go out for strolls. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

@wereq We need to genocide all chinks, not currys. :feelsaww:
You could of ascended there.

iu

iu
Brutally mogs all noodles.

@
wereq
@wereq We need to genocide all chinks, not currys.
LOL curries are worse than chinks. Go for Nepalis. They have the best features. Very hard working too.

I want to bleach all lightskinned curry foids:ahegao:

This Stacy is a serious mogger . Imagine coming home and seeing this foid waiting for you . :feelsohh:

Posting this on a blackpilled site?

Experienced users will need to intervene.

Finally someone said it!

Average ricecel life expierence on .is, @Zer0/∞

Last edited: