Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love diversity and multiculturalism.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/tHgPZ-CEAvk?t=22[/video]

Watch like 3-5 minutes of this.

But basically, every man isn't 100% masculine, and every woman isn't 100% feminine.
The average man is something like 75% masculine and 25% feminine and vice versa.

Some individuals deviate a little bit more to the masculine side of the feminine side.  So for example you could have a really masculine man who possesses 95% masculine and 5% feminine characteristics.  And you could also have a man that is "more feminine", like 60% masculine and 40% feminine.

I know I am not in the typical 75%/25% split.

To add to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

The Kinsey scale, also called the Heterosexual–Homosexual Rating Scale,[1] is used in research to describe a person's sexual orientation based on their experience or response at a given time. The scale typically ranges from 0, meaning exclusively heterosexual, to 6, meaning exclusively homosexual.

"Males do not represent two discrete populations, heterosexual and homosexual. The world is not to be divided into sheep and goats. It is a fundamental of taxonomy that nature rarely deals with discrete categories... The living world is a continuum in each and every one of its aspects. While emphasizing the continuity of the gradations between exclusively heterosexual and exclusively homosexual histories, it has seemed desirable to develop some sort of classification which could be based on the relative amounts of heterosexual and homosexual experience or response in each history […] An individual may be assigned a position on this scale, for each period in his life. […] A seven-point scale comes nearer to showing the many gradations that actually exist."
— Kinsey, et al. (1948). pp. 639, 656

Men: 11.6% of white males aged 20–35 were given a rating of 3 for this period of their lives.[3] The study also reported that 10% of American males surveyed were "more or less exclusively homosexual for at least three years between the ages of 16 and 55" (in the 5 to 6 range).

Wow, perhaps it's possible OP isn't female after all.

blickpall said:
To add to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

Wow, perhaps it's possible OP isn't female after all.

Or maybe you're being played like a fiddle.

I don't really care what "it" is, the femmy posting style is pretty much the same as allowing females. You can't have one without the other.

Akarin said:
Mutliculturalism and globalism is the only way for people to go beyond. But only if we'll get rid of religion and unite under any flag which is not US flag. Jews cannot control Earth.

Well I actually fucked up this post. I don't care about races and shit but we should unite under one culture and the first step to it is allowing other cultures to mix up and finally become one.

Awwwwhhh you're banned :( Yes, we should race mix, they'd be less diseases, and illnesses :).

idkwattodowithlife said:
Awwwwhhh you're banned :( Yes, we should race mix, they'd be less diseases, and illnesses :).

Why the fuck is @Akarin banned? I loved him.

Kointo said:
Why the fuck is @Akarin banned? I loved him.
Don't know man, maybe its something to do with the whole pedo controversy thing?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Don't know man, maybe its something to do with the whole pedo controversy thing?

But I was an adherent to that, and I'm not banned. It has to be something else.

Wtf, akarin got banned? that's weird...any @fukmylyf made some really good points, and I think you should seriously consider it @blickpall it will make you a better moderator hopefully.
But you guys should make up, the last thing we need is two people of your calibre leaving this place.

Also OP wtf are you trying to do? We don't want this place turning into r9k...