Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

More white nationalist Americans should move to Italy

B

bcroger

Major
If I were Chad and I had a family I would move to Italy.
Italy is based. Has a strict immigration policy, does not bow to "diversity." Italy is still 95%+ white.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Italy#Immigration

Unlike the USA which is 40% non-white, is invaded by illegals, and bows to "muy diversity." Almost every election is decided by non-whites.

Last edited:

I don't know, it all sucks. Italians voted in a dumb bitch that ran on deporting muds and instead their numbers went up.

Is prostitution legal in Italy?

I don't know, it all sucks. Italians voted in a dumb bitch that ran on deporting muds and instead their numbers went up.
There are going to be some shitskins here and there, but as a whole its white. Hard to go to a country with 0% shitskins.

^

No mainstream political party anywhere in the West is truly white nationalist. There are tons of insectoid subhumans pouring into Italy every day

Hard to go to a country with 0% shitskins.
The Baltics are that way for now. Balkans & slavlands unfortunately have gypsy roaches

Italy is not Based and Italian women are whores, just like the rest of them.

We can start calling European countries and other Anglo-saxon countries ´based´, when they enforce white sharia, in order to keep the women in check.
We can start calling countries based, when a regime similar to the NSDAP managed to seize power.
Until then, They all are cheap Pawns of the Jews and their new world order.

We can start calling European countries and other Anglo-saxon countries ´based´, when they enforce white sharia, in order to keep the women in check.
We can start calling countries based, when a regime similar to the NSDAP managed to seize power.
Doesn't even have to be Nazis, any Authoritarian government that stresses Tradition will work

If I were Chad and I had a family I would move to Italy.
Italy is based. Has a strict immigration policy, does not bow to "diversity." Italy is still 95%+ white.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Italy#Immigration

Unlike the USA which is 40% non-white, is invaded by illegals, and bows to "muy diversity." Almost every election is decided by non-whites.
When will you anglo ignorants stop mis representing Italy? You wanna come to a hypergamy hell with one of the lowest demography in the world and crazy levels of gynocentrism?

0 blacks when I went there. Was very peaceful.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Its not even 70. South italians arent white. Theres many africans and muslims. Its not even 60%full white.