Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme I love good memes!

IHateMySelf

IHateMySelf

Chilean incel.
★★★★
47322277_2192968874357720_3385747763391102976_n.jpg

I don't normally weeb post but I need to post this

If only it were that easy. Tried it once and felt my body tighten and my veins expose, with my eyes feeling like they were going to burst.

i don't get it :waitwhat:

If only it were that easy. Tried it once and felt my body tighten and my veins expose, with my eyes feeling like they were going to burst.
I had this same feeling when I was driving down the road at like 100 MPH, damn thats crazy

It is literally the worst method of suicide, jumping off a tall building is more "scenic" (JFL) and less painful. You know some people literally piss and shit themselves while hanging, does that sound like a good way to go out, choking, suffocating while drenching your body in excrement in your last moments, I don't get why people choose this method, I think it has something to do with it being "popularized".

My life is a very funny meme