Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I love obsessing over warships

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
I watch Drachinifel and BB New Jersey (2 warship gurus) in my spare time. I love those big boats. If I was born in a billionaire's house, I'll definitely build one myself.

I bought the game Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts, which allows you to design your own custom ships. It has given me countless hours of joy.

I play WoWs (World of Warships) too sometimes, but the game is tiring (too sweaty, grind can be boring)

Most of my time on sites like Wikipedia is spent on warship design, history, and most important of all, their service records.

I love British ships most, but only because they look pretty. German and American ships can look good, too. Japanese ships are hideous, imo. With their oversized towers and weird hull shape.

I have world of warships on my PC if you wanna play, DAMN good game!

Images 4

I watch Drachinifel and BB New Jersey (2 warship gurus) in my spare time. I love those big boats. If I was born in a billionaire's house, I'll definitely build one myself.

I bought the game Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts, which allows you to design your own custom ships. It has given me countless hours of joy.

I play WoWs (World of Warships) too sometimes, but the game is tiring (too sweaty, grind can be boring)

Most of my time on sites like Wikipedia is spent on warship design, history, and most important of all, their service records.

I love British ships most, but only because they look pretty. German and American ships can look good, too. Japanese ships are hideous, imo. With their oversized towers and weird hull shape.
rate my minecraft ship i built

Screenshot 145
Screenshot 139
Screenshot 122
Screenshot 179

based brocel, I love warships too

It's all about nuclear subs and aircraft carriers...war ships are now nothing but artillery support for infantry off the coast of the sea

It's all about nuclear subs and aircraft carriers...war ships are now nothing but artillery support for infantry off the coast of the sea
I love battleships and light cruisers best. HMS Hood and CL-50 Helena are my favs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back