Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love seeing people’s downfall

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I love seeing people’s downfall it’s so Satisfying seeing “ successful “ people lose everything and have to start over at stage 1 level 1 they need that kind of humbling I’m tired of that only have stuff in life talk down on us poor people acting all superior and stuff they would rope if they had to start from scratch

It really doesn't happen enough. It's rare for someone who's successful to lose in life.

Hopefully it happens to you one day :feelshmm:

It depends on what you consider successful
Chad almost never loses. Smart people almost never lose. Rich people rarely lose. Only people who are one step away from the bottom of the barrel lose.

schadenfraudes me

My life was over once my social interactions went to 0 some years ago. In your 20s, getting friends is NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE. And what about a girlfriend? Oh, my fucking face plus women's unbelievable standards on this day and age... yikes!

You know what? About the latter, that's probably a symptom from an on-going Jewi$h conspiracy. It's probably true since a lot of crazy things turned out recently as FACTS.

Last edited: