Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love the “my son is a hateful incel” story

What a based coomercel
Cumskin dad is a cuck tho

This story is peak comedy because it exposed how utterly retarded and gullible most people are to even believe it.

This was first posted on R9K. It's shitty copypasta and got 59000 updoots. Reddit lol.

You can tell this is obvious satire - "pajeet" reference (kek), muh shower and hairstyle, genes don't matter, immigrants stealing jobs (orange man bad), coalburning bisexual daughter :feelshaha:

I found out about this site while looking for that post. I discovered it on the wiki which then led me to this thread where one of the mods deconstructed the story and exposed it as a LARP. I think it was @Master

Last edited:
Literally an IT user wet fantasy:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The story is entertaining but fake and gay.

After that I caught him sniffing his sister’s panties in the laundry room - she was 12 at the time and he was 17.
Lifefuel for hebecels
Lifefuel for JBcels
Lifefuel for Larsoncels
Lifefuel for NAMBLAcels
Lifefuel for @Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Over for dadcels
Over for Hansencels
Over for pedohuntercels
Over for agecuckcels
Over for FBIcels
Over for NSAcels

@NeverEvenBegan

After that I caught him sniffing his sister’s panties in the laundry room - she was 12 at the time and he was 17.
Lifefuel for @Friezacel cels
Lifefuel for spongebozzcels

Wtf are you talking about ?
Image 2024 04 14 124244344

Are you no longer a pantysniffercel? :feelshehe:

I found out about this site while looking for that post. I discovered it on the wiki which then led me to this thread where one of the mods deconstructed the story and exposed it as a LARP. I think it was @Master

This was a really good breakdown