Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I love to travel!"

TheSlippwrySeal

TheSlippwrySeal

Better Incel Than Cuck (BITC)
★★★★★
JFL at foids who have this in their bios. I immediately think of a foid who justs rides the cock carousel outside of the borders of her country. Better yet, all the normies and cucks act like it's such a big accomplishment. "Wow! So worldly and well traveled! :soy: "

...yeah, we all know what's "well-traveled" :feelshmm:

Foids like chads from all over the world

I love to travel = I love to get fucked by exotic chads on trips I didn't pay for

i love it when they never return and get beheaded in morocco

Fucking truest thing I ever read on this forum.
They like to travel, but if they ethnic they only wanna travel to white countries to fuck 3+ JBW and if they white they might travel to ethnic countries but only to fuck ethnic chad or other white traveller chads

Traveling is a great cope for incels though, tons of men go on sex tourism trips which can be lifefuel to bone some prostitutes in a foreign land

I hate travelling. I always end up wondering "wtf am I doing here ?"

I'm sure I would love it if I were Chad and I was banging local chicks day and night, though.

Traveling is stupid. A drill press is a drill press. A mouse is a mouse. Who cares what the view out the window is.

Western women will go to the end of the world for Chads girth.

someone's waifu likes BBC :feelshaha: @SupremeG

I love to eat! I love to spend money! I love to take shits! Basicaly what it tells you. This is the most basic activity a human can engage in, that EVERYONE loves simply because it's pleasant and requires nothing but money.

Lol ı never understood why people travel for non sex releated stuff