Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love trolling those r/short cucks as 5'

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
I put 5'0"/152cm there to not be called fakelet. I love to black pill those delusional cunts. I'm 5'9", but they can't give me  shitty normie advices, because under 5'7"-6", it really becomes a big problem. That sub must be turned into second r/incels by our heightcel comrades and volunteers to destroy their blue pilled little bit kek.

they are bluepilled cucks like smalldickproblems

Just L O L @ those cucks tbh fam

It's fucking O V E R for manlets, moreso than almost anyone else I think, unless you're seriously deformed.

I used to be an active member of that subreddit back in 2015-2016.

Reddit considered r/short to be the r/incels before r/incels was well known.

Regardless, it's best to avoid it. The subreddit is filled with a bunch of really old, short men who never had to put up with the social media exposed modern woman, so they really cannot relate to the younger members who are struggling. There's also one transgender female-to-male user there who is 5'1" who ignores the fact that not everyone is a part of a BDSM transgender sex dungeon, and so the rules she puts up with don't apply to normal, short men.

Incel_Because_Short said:
I used to be an active member of that subreddit back in 2015-2016.

Reddit considered r/short to be the r/incels before r/incels was well known.

Regardless, it's best to avoid it. The subreddit is filled with a bunch of really old, short men who never had to put up with the social media exposed modern woman, so they really cannot relate to the younger members who are struggling. There's also one transgender female-to-male user there who is 5'1" who ignores the fact that not everyone is a part of a BDSM transgender sex dungeon, and so the rules she puts up with don't apply to normal, short men.

Wh- what.

"female to male"

What? Can such a thing exist?

There used to be one mod for few hours, so I would wait till he was online, and spam incel themed threads until I was banned. This worked great before the election, where you could create new accounts & post a ton without limitations.

VLÖ said:
Wh- what.

"female to male"

What? Can such a thing exist?

Yep, most of them are potential incels, if they were not Brienne of Tarth before. Just stupid whores. I think real men should fuck them to make them women again.

ironcrusher38 said:
Yep, most of them are potential incels, if they were not Brienne of Tarth before. Just stupid whores. I think real men should fuck them to make them women again.

BS, femoids can never act like men. They're simply not capable of it. No matter how much they lie or try to take T supplements, their minds will always be forever in femoid-mode.