Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i love women. i worship women. i breathe women. my god how much i love women

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ftm/comments/1bbf2q4/man_liking_women_kicks_ass_but_i_had_to_be_born/

okay i am straight. heterosexual. i love women. i worship women. i breathe women. my god how much i love women. id genuinely be a slave of one if i got the chance. i am easily manipulated by women in fact. they are my kryptonite. i am ready to establish the matriarchy if it means that i get to serve womens whims. anyway. i cannot get into a relationship with one.

i see like genuinely bad (and kind of ugly) dudes getting into relationships with girls and i cant help but have that pathetic little 'nice guy itch' at the back of my head. we get it you have a dick, how lucky you are to have one!

im not even saying that im a good partner. im inexperienced, clingy, awkward, jealous and overprotective but i have genuinely seen SO MUCH WORSE. there was a guy that literally said SLURS, and made HITLER JOKES but somehow he still managed to get into a relationship with ANYONE, let alone a girl.

Ftm tranny goes tfrom tutorial mode to incel, should've just stayed a lesbo :lul:

average soydditor jfl

Female to male.

Smart to stupid.

Rich to homeless.

Female to male.

Smart to stupid.

Rich to homeless.
you think they'd be smart enough to read their own traits and how foids treat manlets and not become troons :lul:

because foids genuinely think all men are privileged since they only look at the top 1% of men. jfl enjoy your fate troon

Women are good to beat & fuck that’s it

No one likes men except use them (unless it’s Chad).

TOP KEK. Should have remained a dike.

Having a hole was the only social privilege she had and she threw it away.

YWNBAM.

okay i am straight. heterosexual.
lmao. :feelshaha:

Literally a lesbian with a vagina who is taking synesthetic testosterone.

Fuck. reading any trash coming from soyddit seems to make me dumber

But why?

What’s the benefit of going from a regular lesbian to a dickless, hetersexual man? At least lesbians don’t expect a fucking cock. Straight women do.

kill yourself!