Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made a big mistake

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I decided to go to a nightclub by myself and I’m regretting it I paid 15 dollars to get in here I look so outta place my life is a joke

Are you in there rn? Talk to some drunk girls go do it! You might get laid

Why are they letting a kid into a nightclub?

Im too high inhib to go to a nightclub. Let me know how it goes

Plus why are you wasting your money throwing money at girls. Who is giving you this money? How rich are your parents?

I decided to go to a nightclub by myself and I’m regretting it I paid 15 dollars to get in here I look so outta place my life is a joke
Honestly man, the worst that can really happen is you get ignored. I've been in those situations before. Just kinda let whatever happens happen.

The entire nightlife industry is based on unattractive men subsidizing Chad and Stacy orgies. You pay cover, you pay overpriced drinks, but it's only Chad and Stacy who get something from the experience.

Next time invite them over to your place to fuck in your bed while you stand by with refreshments and wet wipes.

Is it a sausage fest?

Make eye contact with the ladies and smile:feelsokman: