Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made a tinder account for Asia

gay_fag

gay_fag

Recruit
★★★
I'm 4/10 white baldcel, wish me luck. I'll start with Kioto in Japan today and after 2 days and 2 other cities I'll move to Korea. Wish me luck and a life fuel.

Lets see if the just be white theory is true

How do you spoof location on tinder?

After few swipes I see that it's hard to recognize if their photos are real and if they look real they are ugly as fuck. Maybe plastic Koreans will do better.

Weed said:

I use older version of tinder app and a random fake gps app from google play

gay_fag said:
Weed said:
I use older version of tinder app and a random fake gps app from google play
what phone do you have? what version of tinder?

Weed said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/4qglgl/does_the_fake_gps_app_trick_still_work/
the first post, my phone is huawei p8 lite

tfw only ricebitch I find attractive yet is already fucking with chads, I wonder if she'll swipe me back

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW8MxoHDXwR/?taken-by=emnakamura

gay_fag said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/4qglgl/does_the_fake_gps_app_trick_still_work/

tfw only ricebitch I find attractive yet is already fucking with chads, I wonder if she'll swipe me back

Damn bruh she is cute af.

Masculinist said:
Damn bruh she is cute af.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXU6k1SDIga/?taken-by=emnakamura
just lol, no chance for me

gay_fag said:
Weed said:
Thanks <3 <3 I will post how many matches I will get.. what country are you using?

Weed said:
Thanks <3 <3 I will post how many matches I will get.. what country are you using?

I just wrote it in an original post

That pic of her with Chad was pure suicidefuel.

Being white in Asia will get you laid

Tfw I swipe right only because of pity and to see if they'd like me back. All of them look either 2/10 or like fake profiles.

gay_fag said:
Weed said:
I just wrote it in an original post
Oh I thought you are doing Korea right now because plastic cunts are ugly or smth

a1Wrf2P.png

Anime was a lie

gay_fag said:
a1Wrf2P.png

Anime was a lie

They are both relatively average? I'd slay both in a heartbeat, preferably together so I can double down on the disappointment and anxiety.

blickpall said:
They are both relatively average? I'd slay both in a heartbeat, preferably together so I can double down on the disappointment and anxiety.

Same here, his standards are way too high.

I think that tinder tries to cuck me and show me only fake profiles. All of them were last active on the same day. Day that was 3 years ago

Personally I've found the be white thing only works in South-East Asia. Korea and Japan? Fucking forget it, it's over boyo. And China's firewall blocks Tinder so you can't get any reliable data there.

The only places I've consistently got matches have been Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines. Maybe you're better looking than me but I can confirm just 'be white' isn't enough in 2017 in North Asia.

itsOVER said:
Personally I've found the be white thing only works in South-East Asia. Korea and Japan? Fucking forget it, it's over boyo. And China's firewall blocks Tinder so you can't get any reliable data there.

The only places I've consistently got matches have been Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines. Maybe you're better looking than me but I can confirm just 'be white' isn't enough in 2017 in North Asia.

really makes you think...

Damn those legs. She can't be real

UAZbH2L.png

FXACagl.png

3B7DZX4.png

gay_fag said:
really makes you think...

Damn those legs. She can't be real

UAZbH2L.png

FXACagl.png

3B7DZX4.png

If you’re white you can’t be incel. F***ing devils cant keep to their own women and everyone else is thirsty for them. Just be white as been proved over and over and over again all you cumskins have to do is work for once in you’re life and buy a plane ticket and you will SLAY SLAY SLAY

Just lol. I switched back to my real location and 99% of white whores mogs japanese to the oblivion. They really look like subhumans to anyone who doesn't fetishes them. Prime example of white supremacy.

oeqB4Qb.png

qdZiatT.png

GGM4OS5_d.jpg

KV- said:
If you’re white you can’t be incel. F***ing devils cant keep to their own women and everyone else is thirsty for them. Just be white as been proved over and over and over again all you cumskins have to do is work for once in you’re life and buy a plane ticket and you will SLAY SLAY SLAY
Why don't you tell us how you really feel, saltmine?

gay_fag said:
Just lol. I switched back to my real location and 99% of white whores mogs japanese to the oblivion. They really look like subhumans to anyone who doesn't fetishes them. Prime example of white supremacy.
oeqB4Qb.png

qdZiatT.png

GGM4OS5_d.jpg

That's hardly an average white girl, that's a 7.5

normiesgunnurm said:
That's hardly an average white girl, that's a 7.5

What do you consider a 10 then? I'd rate her 7.5 as well but for me 8 is the toppest ranking

gay_fag said:

Poverty tier phone

it's over

AutisticNormie said:
Poverty tier phone

it's over

You're a normie if you care about your phone. And you're a retard if you overpay for galaxies and iphones

KV- said:

Christ on a bike one match means nothing. What matters here is match percentage. If you swipe right 2000 times a day (i.e. the max allowed on Tinder plus) you're bound to get a match eventually.

Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam - sure, there's a big element of 'just be white'.

Korea and Japan are hard work though. Not as hard work as the UK but then again few places are as hard as the UK.

To put this into perspective:

- In the UK I get around 1 match per 2000 swipes.
- In Korea/Japan it's around 10 per 2000 (ok, you could say that's a 10x better rate, but it's still shit, and hardly an indication the girls there love ugly to average white guys)
- In Thailand it was around 60 per 2000 (yeah, you can do something here for sure)
- In Vietnam around 80 per 2000 (the best place I've seen while using Tinder Plus)

Keep in mind a match is only the first step. In the hardest countries on that list (i.e. Korea/Japan/UK) the girls reply to your initial message much less frequently, and almost never make the first move. In Thailand/Philippines/Vietnam the success rate is a lot better in terms of responses.

North Asia is no paradise for Tinder. Of course maybe you're all better looking than me, but I'm clearly white, and I'm not raking in the Tinder numbers there, so there's a lot more to it than be white and swipe right.

DankIncel said:
Being white in Asia will get you laid

Not if you look like me. Did you see that chad with her? Damn

FeminismsCancer said:
Not if you look like me. Did you see that chad with her? Damn

You might not get a Stacy but you will get a Femoid

DankIncel said:
You might not get a Stacy but you will get a Femoid

I have minimum standards.

No matches today. But I only swiped not more than 50 most attractive girls I saw. I'll swipe 100 random bitches today and see the result.

after 100 swipes all I got is a hipster cow
depressing

2jSzhUo.png

gay_fag said:
after 100 swipes all I got is a hipster cow
depressing

2jSzhUo.png

If she aint fat i would fuck her lol

KilluminoidBR said:
If she aint fat i would fuck her lol

tinder match =/= sex if you're not a chad

and I don't even think she finds me attractive she just want to have someone to talk in english

whats with these moids and black lipstick? It is NOT attractive.

IronMike said:
whats with these moids and black lipstick? It is NOT attractive.

she's an "artist"

and looks ok on this photo
5oM9bfH.png

Sparky said:
I did well in my tinder experiment in South Korea (40 matches in a day) so it’s definitely worth trying Seoul. I’m only half white as well.

You're better looking than most on this forum.

This basically means you're wasting your time here. There's still hope for you.

gay_fag said:
she's an "artist"

and looks ok on this photo
5oM9bfH.png

most Asians girls have that critical thigh gap.....if I were white I would totally become a englishteacher and go crazy

itsOVER said:
You're better looking than most on this forum.

This basically means you're wasting your time here. There's still hope for you.

There's only hope once he can install a calculator directly into his brain so he can calculate the cosine of the angle of approach in his head without a calculator in hand.