Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I may not actually have survived school

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Yes, I came out alive but I became weaker because of being bullied. School gave me depression, low self-esteem, and social anxiety, and trauma, all of this makes me unable to be mindful of the present now, which means I'm more likely to die in a life or death situation in the near future.

JFL I can't even count the times I got almost ran over by cars when I was crossing the road because I was into my revenge fantasies.

Also I developed schizophrenia which made things harder for me. I tried coping with traumatic memories in the past using psychedelics and DXM and it was a good cope but it was the worst decision I have ever made because it made me even more mentally ill and irrational now.

If my death isn't in my hands then it will be up to nature and it will be very brutal. This is why I need to get the courage to rope so I can escape the brutality of nature before it kills me in the most gruesome manner.

I can already picture my death dying from getting ran over by a truck and imagine the pain of the scene.

Whatever you say Eckhart!