Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I might get back in to gaming (Fallout 76)

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Fallout 76 seems fucking nice. 4 times bigger than Fallout 4. And you are a Vaulter who will leave the Vault with your fellow Vaulters. Reclaiming the surface, how cool is that? How long must you wait for all things to get in order? (i.e. updates and DLC including mods)?

EDIT: You can also play multiplayer online. Doing quests and shit in group. Anyone want to join up? Incel team or something?

Last edited:
I'm hyped af for this game, definitely gonna get it. I also just about creamed my pants when I saw the elder scrolls vi teaser.

I think gaming could get interesting again in the 2020s, after a horrible 2010s decade.

Fallout76 looks interesting, Im not sure if I like thats its online though.

never rly been into fallout/sci fi shit, always preferred the fantasy shit

Fallout 76 seems fucking nice. 4 times bigger than Fallout 4. And you are a Vaulter who will leave the Vault with your fellow Vaulters. Reclaiming the surface, how cool is that? How long must you wait for all things to get in order? (i.e. updates and DLC including mods)?

EDIT: You can also play multiplayer online. Doing quests and shit in group. Anyone want to join up? Incel team or something?

Seems fun

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back