Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I might have to move to an even smaller home

Recruit
★★★★★
My living arrangement is like this: I live in a shared house with strangers. I am a poorcel in London. It looks I won't be able to afford everything so I might have to move to a cheaper and smaller place. There is no way for me to afford a home just for myself. I'll have to share with strangers again. It is very likely I'll have even less space this time. My health is really bad and moving will make me so tired. I'm living my life like some kind of lower class person.

Last edited:
That's why you need a girlfriend as dual incomes are needed to afford property these days, it's discrimination.

What benefits and incentives can incels get?
Disabilitybux if they've got mental problems (and many do), but nothing compared to the shit they give breeders. They want people to breed to feed the economy.

Disabilitybux if they've got mental problems (and many do), but nothing compared to the shit they give breeders. They want people to breed to feed the economy.
I'm pretty much a NEET but the money I get is not even close to enough for my living costs.

Do the people you live with bring others home to have sex with?