Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I might've accidentally hit single digit body fat

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
150 lbs. I haven't been this light since the tail end of that 35-day water fast I did a couple years back. Obviously, I'm a lot leaner now than I was then. Navy tape test is putting me at 7% body fat (29 inch waist, 15 inch neck, 69 inch height) but I don't think that's quite right, I don't really look 7%, though it might just be that I have zero skin elasticity (I used to be morbidly obese and had surgery to remove loose skin). Some quick googling about the NTT's margin of error tells me that soldiers get pissed off about the NTT being too harsh, drastically overestimating their percentages, but even with full adherence to NTT protocol, I find it a bit on the generous side. It's not like I have an abnormally small waist, either, I just think these guys are angry that the tape test (which, keep in mind, can ruin their careers if the result is too poor) gives them higher percents than some other method with an equal or greater margin of error that gave them a lower percent.

pics or it didn't happen

pics or it didn't happen
Rules
  • Content: No... selfies.
Sorry.

Water fast for 35 days???? You took the concept of LDAR too seriously pal.

Send pic I'm interested

Water fast for 35 days???? You took the concept of LDAR too seriously pal.
It's not too hard past 5 days. Is ery woke for losing weight and boosting cognition. Woke fellow Pythagoras did long water fasts. Pythagoras fasted for 40 days before and exam.

Thats a good thing, the less bodyfat the better

Why did you go on such a long water fast? Do you think that caused future problems when trying to gain muscle?

Most certainly. Considering OP didnt have much muscle mass to begin, Its gonna take him even more time to gain muscle if he ever tries gym maxing.

Buff Auschwitz Escapee.

Send pic I'm interested
I did take a pic this morning. No pump, no special lighting or angle, just a generic progress pic. PM me if you're really interested, but don't expect to be too impressed.

Why did you go on such a long water fast? Do you think that caused future problems when trying to gain muscle?
I was desperate and impatient and put all kinds of emotional stock on Cole Robinson's "Snake Diet" protocol that called for salt water fasting to lose weight.

Most certainly. Considering OP didnt have much muscle mass to begin, Its gonna take him even more time to gain muscle if he ever tries gym maxing.
JFL if you think you can be a lean 150lbs at 5'9 without any muscle.

I did take a pic this morning. No pump, no special lighting or angle, just a generic progress pic. PM me if you're really interested, but don't expect to be too impressed.

I was desperate and impatient and put all kinds of emotional stock on Cole Robinson's "Snake Diet" protocol that called for salt water fasting to lose weight.

JFL if you think you can be a lean 150lbs at 5'9 without any muscle.

I mean okay. You know you CAN be lean without much muscle mass right lmfao. I'm just saying you did more damage to your muscles fasting for that long. And if you want to start building any significant muscle later on itll be harder.

Thats a good thing, the less bodyfat the better
you need decent muscle as well. if not you just look like skeletor or some aushwitz prisoner.

I mean okay. You know you CAN be lean without much muscle mass right lmfao. I'm just saying you did more damage to your muscles fasting for that long. And if you want to start building any significant muscle later on itll be harder.
Do you have any idea how light I'd have to be to have low body fat with no muscle at my height? Not even close to 150lbs. I've been lighter than this with 20%+ body fat; Brad Pitt in Fight Club was 155lbs at 5'11.

Does your body feel good? Like digestive system?

Do you have any idea how light I'd have to be to have low body fat with no muscle at my height? Not even close to 150lbs. I've been lighter than this with 20%+ body fat; Brad Pitt in Fight Club was 155lbs at 5'11.

Honestly I dont know. I'm 6'1 I dunno the weight height ratio for anyone lower than that. I just know fasting for 35 days would do absolutely nothing good for your muscles or any future muscle building.

Honestly I dont know. I'm 6'1 I dunno the weight height ratio for anyone lower than that. I just know fasting for 35 days would do absolutely nothing good for your muscles or any future muscle building.
I figured you were over 6ft. 150lbs is definitely skinny for someone your height, but at 5'9, it's not bad, especially with low body fat.

That 35-day fast did definitely burn muscle, and is one reason why I tell people here that fasting for fat loss is a dumb idea, but I see no reason why it would've inhibited muscle protein synthesis permanently.

Ahh I see gotcha gotcha. I dont think it's a permanent thing by the way. Body just needs a few weeks maybe a month to recover once you start giving it ample nutrition. My bad for the confusion.

Can you PM me?

Sorry.

OK chad
full

Good work boyo fat people are disgusting

Btw do you have loose skin, OP?

Fasting past 24 hrs is soy