Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i miss back in childhood when sex was seen as yucky and boys and girls avoided/hated each other

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
then middle school changed that. then in HS, people start dating and fucking, and then after HS having no dating/sexual experience becomes more and more out of the ordinary

being an 8 year old was awesome

I only thought girls were yucky bc of the fucking burger kikewood movies, filthy kikes fucked me over

then middle school changed that. then in HS, people start dating and fucking, and then after HS having no dating/sexual experience becomes more and more out of the ordinary

Yeah man I feel you.
It was so much easier when we had no desire to breed and would just dislike the opposite sex.
Now its all cucked and we suffer until we die :feelsbadman:

I recall an incident in group therapy:

A Black girl mentioned Black penises. The group leader punished her for it. I was sexually-naive.

I recall an incident in group therapy:

A Black girl mentioned Black penises. The group leader punished her for it. I was sexually-naive.
That must have been funny. How old were you guys?

Alternatively I actually kind of miss being able to talk to girls without there being smv or weird sexual dynamics or whatever going on in the background. Before puberty girls aren't devils yet, I would have considered a few of them to be friends.

But then once they start spewing blood from between their legs their brain caves in and now they consider any males not above their baseline Chad requirement to be subhuman garbage unworthy of breathing the same air as them.

How long until OP is outed as a child molesters?
-agecuck
-thinks children are innocent
-misses being a child
-vocal against lolicons
You're ticking all the boxes for Dr Pizza bingo, not a good look dude.

How long until OP is outed as a child molesters?
-agecuck
-thinks children are innocent
-misses being a child
-vocal against lolicons
You're ticking all the boxes for Dr Pizza bingo, not a good look dude.
i miss being a child because it was my golden age of my life. i ain't attracted to prepubescent children

That must have been funny. How old were you guys?

I was fifteen. She was seventeen and speaking of a tall 18-year-old Black male in our group.

He looked a bit like this, though more masculine:

Screenshot from 2022 02 17 15 47 22

I was fifteen. She was seventeen and speaking of a tall 18-year-old Black male in our group.

He looked a bit like this, though more masculine:

View attachment 577280
Mogger. I remember when I was 15, 13yo girl that I knew started dating and wearing miniskirts and high heels. I had a huge crush on her and there were rumors she lost her virginity and I didn't believe it because I thought only older girls have sex. I was naive like a little kid.

Alternatively I actually kind of miss being able to talk to girls without there being smv or weird sexual dynamics or whatever going on in the background. Before puberty girls aren't devils yet, I would have considered a few of them to be friends.

But then once they start spewing blood from between their legs their brain caves in and now they consider any males not above their baseline Chad requirement to be subhuman garbage unworthy of breathing the same air as them.
Same

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back