Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I miss being Blue-pilled

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Do any of you guys feel this way?

I know that being blackpill is ultimately beneficial because it means you won't make anymore stupid mistakes or hurt yourself with dumb hopes but I can't help but miss being bluepilled.

I just went get food right now and saw a bunch of happy people in their group of friends laughing and enjoying life while I was all alone (typical). But the thing was that even incel status guys were happy in their social groups of normies and a piece of me misses that. That naivety that allows you to live a sort of blissful ignorance. Being able to see the upside to things, to believe that there is some hope for you, to believe that one day you'll find the "one". Now all I feel is loneliness and despair knowing what my true situation in life is. I used to have normie friends but now I don't see the effort in maintaining friendships or doing anything. I truly feel alone. I think at this point I wouldn't mind the endless rejections as long as I still genuinely believed I could score one day. That all of this effort mattered. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I feel like shit. Sorry for the rant.

I hated being bluepilled, everything was a confusing haze. I am happiest when i am redpilled. The blackpill is too much

I was never blue pilled. There always seemed to be something wrong with this world.

I was never blue pilled. There always seemed to be something wrong with this world.
True, but now I just feel defeated.

I feel that all this anger is just a cope in on itself. My true feelings are just sadness.......like I wanna cry but there is no point in that

True, but now I just feel defeated.

I feel that all this anger is just a cope in on itself. My true feelings are just sadness.......like I wanna cry but there is no point in that
I do miss high school, that feeling of community, being among your peers. Being out of that and alone caused these bad feelings at least for me.

Nope, I like being aware of myself and surroundings,

I do miss high school, that feeling of community, being among your peers. Being out of that and alone caused these bad feelings at least for me.
Same even though my HS experience wasn't magical it at least was full of naivety and a group of normie/incel friends. Uni loneliness is a whole other level

Same even though my HS experience wasn't magical it at least was full of naivety and a group of normie/incel friends. Uni loneliness is a whole other level
True. ZERO sense of community in uni. Wtf.

Do any of you guys feel this way?

I know that being blackpill is ultimately beneficial because it means you won't make anymore stupid mistakes or hurt yourself with dumb hopes but I can't help but miss being bluepilled.

I just went get food right now and saw a bunch of happy people in their group of friends laughing and enjoying life while I was all alone (typical). But the thing was that even incel status guys were happy in their social groups of normies and a piece of me misses that. That naivety that allows you to live a sort of blissful ignorance. Being able to see the upside to things, to believe that there is some hope for you, to believe that one day you'll find the "one". Now all I feel is loneliness and despair knowing what my true situation in life is. I used to have normie friends but now I don't see the effort in maintaining friendships or doing anything. I truly feel alone. I think at this point I wouldn't mind the endless rejections as long as I still genuinely believed I could score one day. That all of this effort mattered. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I feel like shit. Sorry for the rant.

Swallowing the blackpill is one thing but accepting it is what made me happy again.

Doesn't matter at this point, I have accepted my fate

I was never bluepilled.

Nah i would hate being a cuck, plus i was never bluepilled.

Since 13 i discovered everything is about looks.

i am blackpilled whenever I am around normies

Now all I feel is loneliness and despair knowing what my true situation in life is.... I truly feel alone. I think at this point I wouldn't mind the endless rejections as long as I still genuinely believed I could score one day. That all of this effort mattered. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I feel like shit.

I know perfectly how this feels... I tried so hard for so much time, and it was so painful and humilliating... but i did it because i had hope. Now i know i will be forever alone, so i dont try anymore. It just makes no sense And even if i KNOW, when i see a group of people and an ugly mental incel amongst them pretending so hard to be a normie, that trying to fit as an incel is pure hell, i still FEEL like he is more lucky than me, because he at least keeps trying (even if he has litteraly ZERO chances like me). His life might be over, but at least he doesnt know....

His life might be over, but at least he doesnt know....
Its like if you were given an unfortunate death date. You will gruel your last days knowing that there is no point in doing anything since your fate is sealed.

I can relate 100%, and the blackpill just makes me more fustrated than i ever was when going out in public. I was lonely and depressed when i was bluepilled and am still being blackpilled. I feel worse tbh

I look at it like neo his life might have been better before he got red pulled but it was a lie

I have accepted it, thats what makes my future seem so bleak

I dont think blackpill says anything about our future. We make our future, nobody else does.

Yeah, I miss having some hope in my life.